Halloween Clothing Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Clothing Title

I have all the Halloween clothing set, however it's not giving me the title. Any assistance ???

Stupid questions coming: Got ALL? Wings, helm, armor, weapon? Got them all in your INVENTORY?

Comment

Hi there, Do you have all the pieces of the outfit? If so do you have them equiped or sat in your inventory. This has worked for quite a few players, they remove the clothing back into the backpack and then place them back on. Once done they refreshed and the title showed up in the title list. I personally had to do this and instead of it showing in system information, it just showed up on my title list as obtained.

Maybe you could try another suggestion, take off the clothing into the backpack and then clear the browser cache and log back in. Once you have done check to see if the title is there, and place all the clothing back on.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

All 4 pieces must be in your inventory (not guild vault, not mail, INVENTORY) at the same time.

You cannot have:
        1. some of the pieces in the guild vault.
        2. some of the pieces in the mail.
        3. some of the pieces present and the the rest of the pieces at a later date (say after you have synth the former).

Comment

3. some of the pieces present and the the rest of the pieces at a later date (say after you have synth the former).
          What does this mean? Can't you synth the clothes you get, then just change the ones you wear, and unequip to get the title? I've always gotten all pieces during the same day, so don't know if that works.

Comment

You can't.

For example, you have the hat and dress, but you are out of inv space.

So you synth the hat and dress with another hat and dress to make a higher level dress and hat and free up 2 spaces.

You then get the weapon and wings.

You will have all 4 pieces in your closet, but they are not all in your inventory at the same time.

You will not get the title.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              You can't.

For example, you have the hat and dress, but you are out of inv space.

So you synth the hat and dress with another hat and dress to make a higher level dress and hat and free up 2 spaces.

You then get the weapon and wings.

You will have all 4 pieces in your closet, but they are not all in your inventory at the same time.

You will not get the title.
              even than go to dressing room change ur appearance to desired clothes and save and unequip

Comment

Oh! Good point! I never thought of that. I'll have to get a guildie to try it out. She lost her title due to that stupid Alpha Lion/Witch bug snafu.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
                X