Event that gives 30m exp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event that gives 30m exp?

Somehow 2 people on my server gained 30m exp in one day. They claim it was from an in game mail giving them an exp boost. Does anyone know about this? This exp boost was enough to boon them from low 40's past the 45 marker, and it's causing a HUGE shift in the power of our server. Toatally not right.

Originally posted by TheMajor View Post
    Somehow 2 people on my server gained 30m exp in one day. They claim it was from an in game mail giving them an exp boost. Does anyone know about this? This exp boost was enough to boon them from low 40's past the 45 marker, and it's causing a HUGE shift in the power of our server. Toatally not right.
    maybe its the Rested Exp gain which was added last week..

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

dude, no possible way you gain 30m exp in a day. Even with rested exp. 30 million to put it in perspective is enough to get a level 41 to 45. (which is exactly what happened).

Comment

If the rested exp is that huge, people would just empty the server for 1 day and kick their level up by 5? I would love that
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

They are just trolling you don't listen to them.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

they are either cheats or they have permission from the GM (GM's buddies) to 'Level Up'

Comment

Working...
            X