I BUY BALEN, BUT NOT GET ITEM REWARD at the second

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I BUY BALEN, BUT NOT GET ITEM REWARD at the second

I buy balen, on the free balen,super reward,boku pay the mobile, I get balen 686 balen but didnt get item reward, but the first i use boku mobile, i get item reward, i get item reward. so why at the second i buy again balen 686 didnt get item reward(my balen of course increase) ?what happen ?
    I think if i buy balen with website i get bonus item reward, but if i buy balen with in the game wartune i will not get item reward. is it true or false my opinion?
    (everything i buy with boku mobile not credit card or pay pal or UGC or gudang voucher)

Originally posted by R24988889 View Post
    I buy balen, on the free balen,super reward,boku pay the mobile, I get balen 686 balen but didnt get item reward, but the first i use boku mobile, i get item reward, i get item reward. so why at the second i buy again balen 686 didnt get item reward(my balen of course increase) ?what happen ?
    I think if i buy balen with website i get bonus item reward, but if i buy balen with in the game wartune i will not get item reward. is it true or false my opinion?
    (everything i buy with boku mobile not credit card or pay pal or UGC or gudang voucher)
    if u mean the reward with the orange level 20 divine trinkets then
    i am afraid ur mistaken
    that reward is a one time offer only so second time u will not receive it

but if u mean the bonus then please file a ticket over here>>> http://tickets.r2games.com/

thank u
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X