Are you happy with the new Guild War?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happy with the new Guild War?

The reason I ask, is because my guild, chaotic, on sever 30 has won every fight so far but we cannot destroy the tower, because the points needed for a win are set too low, either the tower's hp needs to be reduced or the total for a win needs to be raised. Apart from that, I love guild V guild fighting! Feel free to post any other comments on Guild Wars here.

i still dont get it,

my guild always attking tower,but cant kill it yet.

there is should a guide about guild battle in here.

suddenly guild point is rapidly rise.sometimes guild point increasingly low.

i still dont get it.

Comment

You need 4k more than your opponent to win. If the other team is scoring points as well you will be able to destroy the tower. My guild on 30 also won all our battles. In the same situation you are because the other team never scores any points.

Comment

Using your guild wealth, you can summon a war machine to hit the towers. It costs quite a bit of guild wealth though..
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't like it. Both battles I have been in we have faced no shows. All the top players looted around the top 2 or 3 guilds and then just spread out amongst all the other guilds. Just not enough competitive and active guilds to make it a good idea on my server (s61)

Comment

they could merge 10 more servers and you might see more competition. ^.^
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Round 1 was fun. Though my guild lost we had fun. Round 2 was a no show so yea not as fun but still loving the free win and insignias and honor.
              IGN: Aexon
              Level: 46
              Class: Knight
              Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
              Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

yeah i like the guild batlle,,,

nice rewards,, if we win the battle,,,

still it was fun,,, hahhaa,,,

if we lose,, so what,,
                I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

It's possible to kill guild tower in under 20 mins but it sucks that we have to burn through so much HP and Troops to do it. I wish it was like WB in that sense, otherwise it's not terrible. I also wish the matchup was actually random so wouldn't have to wait so long for a real battle

Comment

one big question.

what reward we will get after final battle?

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
                      It's possible to kill guild tower in under 20 mins but it sucks that we have to burn through so much HP and Troops to do it. I wish it was like WB in that sense, otherwise it's not terrible. I also wish the matchup was actually random so wouldn't have to wait so long for a real battle
                      Actually...
                      When you want to face that tower set your troop with just 1.
                      How many troop you get will die in one hit after all...
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

I can't join Guild War :/
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                          Actually...
                          or recruit lancers, and place them in front to tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                            Actually...
                            Not true, if you set troops to 1 you will have none. Easiest to set it to 10.

I do agree that they need to change the guild war to be like a world boss or battleground. Guild war uses a lot of HP and troops (if you're not careful).
                            Last edited by Kevlarr(S33); 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

why we loose Hp Packs there !@ .. i used more than 8 packs today for that battle this is too bad
                              StormSprit
                              OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

Working...
                              X