Are you happy with the new Guild War?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deduneD View Post
    The reason I ask, is because my guild, chaotic, on sever 30 has won every fight so far but we cannot destroy the tower, because the points needed for a win are set too low, either the tower's hp needs to be reduced or the total for a win needs to be raised. Apart from that, I love guild V guild fighting! Feel free to post any other comments on Guild Wars here.
    Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
    i still dont get it,

my guild always attking tower,but cant kill it yet.

there is should a guide about guild battle in here.

suddenly guild point is rapidly rise.sometimes guild point increasingly low.

i still dont get it.
    More Towers You Control= More Points Earned overtime, if you want to win by destroying enemy tower, adjust the amount of towers you control accordingly, that being said, an effective way to destroy a tower would be a fully active 50 players of decent strength and constantly lashing out chariots soon as it cooldowns, don't see why you'd wanna win that way, but if anyone does win by crushing the enemy tower, feel free to post your pic here and gloat, and share weather or not rewards differ (highly doubtful)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      More Towers You Control= More Points Earned overtime, if you want to win by destroying enemy tower, adjust the amount of towers you control accordingly, that being said, an effective way to destroy a tower would be a fully active 50 players of decent strength and constantly lashing out chariots soon as it cooldowns, don't see why you'd wanna win that way, but if anyone does win by crushing the enemy tower, feel free to post your pic here and gloat, and share weather or not rewards differ (highly doubtful)
      100% agree. And to get back to the thread topic: as a guild we find it boring when fighting "dead" guilds. 50 VS 5 or 10 is not really fun. But we fought a major guild today, and both guilds got A BLAST OF FUN. WTB a server merge to get more populated guilds, as on S9 there is only 2 guilds that can bring more than 25 players. I guess a 3rd one could be viable if all the other minor guild would merge together, but it probably won't happen, unfortunately.

The guild war concept is amazing though, yes, losing HP packs and troops can be annoying in a way, but compared to the rewards it gets, its cheap paid.

Sidenote: Patch brings spirit covenant, which should have a perk in it that makes so even if you lose HP, you can get full HP without using HP pack. So if you want to blow the opposing team tower, I strongly suggest players to buy that package when it becomes available, as you can easily blow a few million points in HP pack fighting that deadly main tower.
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

They should also make respawn zone a safe zone, impossible to try anything when your outnumbered 50-15 and other guild camps the respawn zone....

Comment

u win 1k insignia and honor if win less than 20 min , 850 honor and insignia if more than 20 min ... my guild finally enter final round , hope the reward is doubled :P
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

New GW is Awesome
            Never Quit

Comment

my guilds enemy guild werre disbanded and we got nothing for the win
              i sent in a ticket but r2 don't seem to know about how it happened -.-

still no rewards for my guildies >.<
              Baedcove Tower
              lvl 44 f2p archer
              Dezzy
              GarudaArmy

Comment

guild wars is great but due to lack of players on existing servers it is boring at times as most fights are with no show alliances---SERVER MERGERS PLEASE -- OR CROSS SERVER GUILD WARS ---
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Working...
                X