A few good sugestions .. i think!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few good sugestions .. i think!

Hello everyone. On forum are hundread of sugestions / ideas... i play this game for 3 days now... and I have a few suggestions.

1. Let us the posibility to expand or not the chat .. means make him bigger or longer
    2. For chat ( and here enter PM / ALL CHAT + GUILD CHAT ) implement emoticons from Yahoo Messenger... and remove the restrictions for emoticon signs .. when i put :"> in chat appear $&$> or something like that. So EMOTICONS will make the conversation more cool.
    3. Full screen command. Maybe more options in settings.
    4. QUEST TRACKING make him bigger .. and the font a low size ( give us the option to choose our size, from size 8 to 12 max )
    5. Friend requests, make the friend list bigger or infinite. I have lots of friend request and i cannot add more cuz the list is full.
    6. In my opinion STAMINA is useless, remove stamina, i dont see the point of STAMINA !

That all I can think for moment ...
    W8ing for feedback or commentary ... Thank you & Have fun in game !
    Mess With The Best
    Die Like The Rest !

5: To get a larger friend list, you must be a VIP member (VIP level 4 or 5, somewhere in there).

6: Stamina is what prevents people from blitzing 24/7 and leveling without effort. It also gives people something to buy with balens if they want.

Wartune is a cash shop game after all. ^^

Comment

At least reduce the stamina cost on same things.
      For example, he took 20 stamina from me to enter into a dungeon from campaign. If i make 5runs there = 0 stamina for me.
      Make like 5 stamina per dungeon or something. If I have more time in maximum 2-3h my stamina is 0.

I know it's a cash shop game, I know they need EURO's ... but the stamina goes to fast, that's why I said to remove stamina .. at least improve the stamina cost, for a higher amount of time ...or give every day 200 stamina and everything will be perfect
      I saw that 200 stamina is maximum .. give every day at 5a.m. 200 stamina.

PS : Sorry for my bad english !
      PS 2 : How can I change my name on forum, I didn't find anywhere.
      Mess With The Best
      Die Like The Rest !

Comment

Originally posted by R25729399 View Post
        Hello everyone. On forum are hundread of sugestions / ideas... i play this game for 3 days now... and I have a few suggestions.

1. Let us the posibility to expand or not the chat .. means make him bigger or longer
        2. For chat ( and here enter PM / ALL CHAT + GUILD CHAT ) implement emoticons from Yahoo Messenger... and remove the restrictions for emoticon signs .. when i put :"> in chat appear $&$> or something like that. So EMOTICONS will make the conversation more cool.
        3. Full screen command. Maybe more options in settings.
        4. QUEST TRACKING make him bigger .. and the font a low size ( give us the option to choose our size, from size 8 to 12 max )
        5. Friend requests, make the friend list bigger or infinite. I have lots of friend request and i cannot add more cuz the list is full.
        6. In my opinion STAMINA is useless, remove stamina, i dont see the point of STAMINA !

That all I can think for moment ...
        W8ing for feedback or commentary ... Thank you & Have fun in game !
        suggestion 1: is here >> Click image for larger version

Name:	yop 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1662523

suggestion 2: +1 i love it and it must happen

suggestion 3: we can simply full size our browser chrome has it in its tools area

suggestion 4: why? can't u just open the quest panel and check it there (less people need a huge panel on their game screen)

suggestion 5: if the server dies then u will have offline friends who will not be of any use to u hence its pointless just remove them and u will have space for more

suggestion 6: Stamina keeps a limit and avilon u cannot buy stamina pots in items shop so cash players are in the same box as us non cash players
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X