Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Star Tear shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tear shards

When will we get ability to sell them again?
    We got it in patch 5.0 and you removed it in patch 5.1.
    Also Sylph exp scrolls also need to be able to be sold.

keep your bag full when you collect anything that can be sent to mail, and collect only the things you want from mail. tear shards & exp scrolls never entered my bag since the patch that modified sky trail.

Comment

You'll need to sell them at a loss of gold:
      synthesize to star tears first, then sell them at a lower price.
      Stupid, but yea, it's the only irrevocable way to get rid of them when they fill your inventory,
      and when the stuff you need goes into mail instead.

Comment

Bring back the ability to sell star tear shards. You started giving them away like candy on Halloween but took away the ability to get rid of them. Nerfed! I have rows of them in my inventory since the last patch. it would cost me over 35 million to synth what i have just so i can sell them for 75K. Hmmm, does anyone else see the problem here? Then only other way is to put them in my vault, leave my guild so they go into mail, then rejoin my guild and delete them from my mail. Lose all the guild accumulated guild contributions that i have build up (yes i know to spend the unused contributions, i am talking about total lifetime contributions before any snarky comments are made). What a pain Kabam. You had a good idea that players liked, why nerf it up? bring back the ability to sell these useless items. And yes, sylph experience scrolls need to be added to the "can sell" list as well. Why would there be anything that you cannot sell to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
          Bring back the ability to sell star tear shards. You started giving them away like candy on Halloween but took away the ability to get rid of them. Nerfed! I have rows of them in my inventory since the last patch. it would cost me over 35 million to synth what i have just so i can sell them for 75K. Hmmm, does anyone else see the problem here? Then only other way is to put them in my vault, leave my guild so they go into mail, then rejoin my guild and delete them from my mail. Lose all the guild accumulated guild contributions that i have build up (yes i know to spend the unused contributions, i am talking about total lifetime contributions before any snarky comments are made). What a pain Kabam. You had a good idea that players liked, why nerf it up? bring back the ability to sell these useless items. And yes, sylph experience scrolls need to be added to the "can sell" list as well. Why would there be anything that you cannot sell to begin with?
          I'm surprised you didnt sell off the ones you had since I did and only got close to 200 sitting in my guild vault
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Could put them on the last two pages of your inventory and let your inventory time out, then delete them in your mail. Would save the hassle of being kicked from the guild.

Comment

WAIT. You cannot sell them by dropping them outside the inv box but you can sell them by clicking the sell button now.

Comment

They made it now you can sell them. For how long? We won't know until they get another patch out that will kill the game entirely.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X