Noob Question About Sylphs and Divinity Soul Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question About Sylphs and Divinity Soul Gems

If I am a knight and have a Hades (Hectate), should I have PATK or MATK divinity souls? My knight uses PATK and I am wondering if putting PATK on my sylph would raise my characters PATK as well.

isnt it bloody obvious? if your sylph uses patk, then use the patk div souls. and no, it didnt raise the character's patk, sylph only.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      isnt it bloody obvious? if your sylph uses patk, then use the patk div souls. and no, it didnt raise the character's patk, sylph only.
      Its not obvious becasue if I put a HP gem on my sylph, my characters HP increases. So why isn't it the same with attack gems? Besides, how do you know which sylphs use PATK or MATK?

Comment

It's the way they were designed. Only the sylph's hp is added to your char. You can look at the sylph's skills and the description will tell you if it's physical or magic damage.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
          Its not obvious becasue if I put a HP gem on my sylph, my characters HP increases. So why isn't it the same with attack gems? Besides, how do you know which sylphs use PATK or MATK?
          it's bloody obvious because:
          1:
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          if your sylph uses patk, then use the patk div souls.
          would you use PATK gems on your mage?

2:check your sylph stats. it's pretty obvious which atk stat is the main. or like adetayo said, check the skills description. you would never think mages uses PATK on their attacks just because they have the PATK stats too, wouldnt you?

3: how about using some effort first. you know, like experimenting on your sylphs by equipping them on/off, socketing the souls, etc then looking at the result?
          Last edited by Arlad; 11-24-2015, 09:22 AM.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
            some have patk and some have matk -- use what is suspoe to be used -- it does the same as putting matk on an archer instead of patk -- archer,s don,t have matk so it does no good on an aracher -- strengthen the patk matk depending on what that type sylph says to use

Comment

all have hp , mdef and pdef but if you put matk on an archer it doesn,t strengthen his matp if all he uses is patk

Comment

Working...
              X