Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void nightmare turn out a real nightmare

today i met 3 strange dude, 2 knight and one mage at lv42-45
    we did void nightmare, since they claim that they know what they're doing and need help so i joined in and give it a hand.
    all went ok, i wont say its total disaster killing the small mod and thank god no yaros coz it would be worst.
    at the last boss thats when the disaster turn into a real nightmare. none of them use potion or have potion to stand by and NONE OF THEM uses or have rune.
    So here's the thing they expect 2 mage to heal them while taking down the mod. While i alone burned 2 healing type rune and a rage rune (btw i'm a lv48 mage the only one with lv45set) to push healing. SO guess how many round they keep pushing? 5, that lone burned off jz my rune alone and above all for the 1st time a run out of hp pot coz helping out some ppl to do void nightmare.
    yeah yeah mage always get the blame, "why dont u heal?" (As if rage pop up jz like that), "why didnt u use metoer or stronger atk?" (As though u will heal urslef and now want me to waste rage on atk; not to mention their atk aint strong enough to really take down the mod)

Anyway, here's the question i need everyone's opinion
    1. Without rune and potion can go trough nightmare? (bare in mind i'm refering to lv40-45 without lv45 sets as they claim its possible)
    2 does it make any sense at all with if anyone jz wont heal themself in dungeon?
    3 after 3 round of dying (inoring my advice) one of them sarcasticly name a top 10 mage(few lv ahead of me) saying he can easily plunder me. That was suppose to be motivating?
    4 they need help i give em a quick help and turn out taking too long and they dont wnt my advice while insist i jz keep healing and wasting runw while they play with formation and and HOPE that will be sufficient. since i'm late for work after 5 round i left and now they claim i'm the jerk. So, who's the jerk here?

Note: do share if u have similar nightmare. thx

sincerely Mike (s-24)
    Last edited by R23970763; 11-22-2012, 11:25 PM.

Without level 45 set and no potion? Unless you stuff your gears with 24 gems, dream on.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

You just need to build your char right, I even finish void nightmare twice without mage.
      First 2 Knight 2 Archer. Second 4 Knight (YinXiu - LimGenJin - Knightmare - Boneless [s40]) only, but yeah 3 of us using 45 eqp only one who doesn't.

S40 Knight - YinXiu

Comment

all 3 of them are at 3k mdef and pdef told them it will be difficult for them as boss hit 2 crit, they die.

also all 4 of u dont use potion and rune?

Comment

I left since when we get to second map (lol)
          They easily die with mobs on first map, so, I don't want to waste hp pack just for helping other when I get none ==
          It's fine when its comes for player that I know and closer to me, but if I need to waste something for 'stranger'... then... I won't help =="

And, they claim it's possible?
          Sure it is.
          Becouse when they go with me, I forced to take all the damage in back row. They safe while I need to use rage rune for healing.
          Including the other mage are someone who can cooperate with me for healing.
          Sorry for that, should have told them to take two mage with 45 set. Not just one with lvl 45 set.

And, Yin...
          Mike talk about knight with low BR. Not high BR.

Vein.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

We did with 2x 44 mage and one 45 mg. True we are top mgs, but none of has had "op" stats.. Yaros was quite hard (we only used int pots to speed it up)
            Some useful tips: mages must have sunt 2 or 3 1-2 heal runes and 1-2 guardian runes (learn the timing and you can block those dam aoes<.<)
            Also change gems into mdef or pdef at the bosses

Comment

if there is no mage in party for void NM, the party needs to be well geared at 42+ with runes and potion.. anything below 42 and the party breaks at boss.
              i feel sorry for your knightmare, there is always those select few with massive ego and want to show off at all times to stay alive >.>

Comment

void nightmare? without pots and runes without 45? Iwas doing that everytime with random parties before i hit 45 O_o

Comment

why did none of the knights have high mage-deff to sit on the back-row with shield on?
                  Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

you should have healer build skill

with suntoria lvl 3 + bless healed,it makes go easier.even just only you is a healer.

my team always depend on me when he go on void nigthmare.

they always say "hey pls help me on void nm"

i say "what? healer just only me?"

they say, "its okay i knew you are good healer"

so,

suntoria lvl 3 + heal lvl 3 andd bless healed (normally i just use suntoria and heal,no need for bless heal and use rune too )

Comment

yes, they went void nightmare without pots and runes at level 40, some of them battle rating 11k or 10k
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                        you should have healer build skill

with suntoria lvl 3 + bless healed,it makes go easier.even just only you is a healer.

my team always depend on me when he go on void nigthmare.

they always say "hey pls help me on void nm"

i say "what? healer just only me?"

they say, "its okay i knew you are good healer"

so,

suntoria lvl 3 + heal lvl 3 andd bless healed (normally i just use suntoria and heal,no need for bless heal and use rune too )
                        lol we're in the same boat, I'm 54 now but I remember when I was 43 I used to be able to help any team of 3 with at least level 35 set & 1 more mage through void NM due to the continuous regeneration from sun & restore. No cash on anyone was needed too.
                        Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                        [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

bwaa hahahaha ..... if you can't do it, dont go

people always crying to me for help, as if I don't have my own attempts to do?
                          I tell them wait for my attempts to be done and I can help, I laugh at the boss at void nm but at a higher level, I really need my attempts for my experience.

I have failed many attempts because my party wasnt strong enough. We quit and went back to one we could do. If your not strong enough, wait until you are, then farm the heck out of it. Why fight harder than you have too?
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                          X