Guild Master Tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Master Tools

I am completely hooked on this game. There are so many things about it that are done really well, so props to all of you on that. I decided to start a new guild on my second day of play and its going pretty decent so far. I am noticing though that there are a lot of things I'd like to be able to do that just aren't possible (or I just don't know how to do them). I think it would be great if you guys could make some guild master tools available to help us lead our guilds. If there were a guild master VIP subscription, I would absolutely use it, especially if it had these functions:

-mass mail (rather than spending balens to do it each time)
    -rally guild- I'd like a button to click that will rally online guild members to the guild chamber, send them a notice with some audio...
    -tool to create guild contests and reward the winners (top contributor of the day, top leveler, highest battle rating, etc.)
    -area in the guild interface to post goals and what is needed to meet those goals (upgrade altar by this Tues, etc. 2400 wealth) plus progress meter to goal completion
    -ability to PM members directly from the main guild interface, and from the contribute interface. I'm spending a lot of time looking at the contribute interface then switching over to the friends list to find members on the guild list there so I can PM them.
    -no attack sparring option- I've been sparring with some of our lower level recruits to help them with combat tips, test their metal, and give them a chance to see what higher level players are like. I switch in level 7 lancers when I do this, but still kill the new guys pretty quickly. I'd love to have either a reduced damage or no damage option. Just click a "recruit training" button...
    -promotion limits and one more promotion option- It is great that assistants and officers have some management capabilities but I'd like the ability to set how many promotions can be given out. I'd also really like to be able to promote just 1 member to second in command- above assistant, like senior assistant. And I'd really like to be able to set permissions for upgrading
    -Icons next to guild members who have hit certain guild achievements such as contribution levels, contributions earned through battlegrounds and other quests, etc.

Well that is most of what I've been thinking about, I'm sure other guild masters that have been doing this longer have other thoughts as well. Maybe you could send out a guild master survey about suggestions for improving guild master functionality.
    Keep up the great work you are doing with this game, it really is probably the most engaging I've ever played.

Oh yeah, our guild hit level 3 on our 3rd day so we all got that sweet bonus. Definitely was not expecting that so thanks from <Stoic>

-SifuMazz

I'm surprised this didn't get more attention. Lot's of good ideas, although I think some have been implemented by now.

Comment

Working...
    X