CW on Thanksgiving night ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    They moved it last year(?) or one before it and it screwed up so many things, so eh. They can leave it as is frankly.

nah they didn't, it was my best cw and i tried extra hard because i knew there would be less people, I remember because I was out of the top 100 because of my last round dc

I had 3510 points, I was sad
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

If that's the point we are going to go with, then R2 should not be taking 1-2 week long vacations due to some holiday (or holidays as there were several), and leave us in the dark with all bugs and a half baked patch. Nothing is expected of them now other than more nerfing, constant breakage, and them telling us to take a hike since their game isn't making any money now.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

it is this simple: if you don't like the class wars time just skip it. rewards in shop still the same **** and will be back next month
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          it is this simple: if you don't like the class wars time just skip it. rewards in shop still the same **** and will be back next month
          Nah, I just skip it because I am going to have a good Thanksgiving dinner instead of just watching my guys sit there through not being able to use skills and letting them give and take pot shots.... whoop-dee-doo. At least, I could dogpile with family members on who will get the wishbone.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X