catacombs portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catacombs portal

can you make a portal in catacombs where you can go back? there's a case where player forgot to collect the treasure after kill the monster. one of them is me. please G.M, make a return portal in catacombs!
    Server : [S40] The Badlands
    Character Name : VioletSky
    Guild : NegaEdolas

I make the same mistake again! I really need this portal!!!
    Server : [S40] The Badlands
    Character Name : VioletSky
    Guild : NegaEdolas

Comment

I've also suggested that. Aswell you should be able to go Back in campaigns and multiplayer dungeons. In addition, after finishing the campaign/MPdungeon, you should have the option to "stay" in there for additional clearing.

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
      S-55 Donea

Comment

Originally posted by PokemaniaX View Post
        I've also suggested that. Aswell you should be able to go Back in campaigns and multiplayer dungeons. In addition, after finishing the campaign/MPdungeon, you should have the option to "stay" in there for additional clearing.
        in campaign its commanded by u so no need to rush
        in MPD its a party dungeon hence ur judgement must be considered by the party members
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Actually you can try to be more careful and take all your chests. If you are hurrying it will always happen. I do believe that a permanent portal would be useful but also you should be more prudent if you do not want to lose your chests.
          Regarding the MP Dungeons, you can always tell to your mates to wait a few seconds after killing the mobs, many people encounter issues with their internet or pc, that is the cause which makes them lose their rewards in most of the cases.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            in campaign its commanded by u so no need to rush
            in MPD its a party dungeon hence ur judgement must be considered by the party members
            That's not an excuse nor explanation why we couldn't go back in these things. Say your character has to walk past Obstacles every day otherwise he'd lose a certain amount of gold or you'd degrade in level. The character is commanded by you, so why would you make a mistake? ^^

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
            S-55 Donea

Comment

wait reset dungeon....

"USE YOUR MIND The World will Change..."

Comment

Originally posted by PokemaniaX View Post
                That's not an excuse nor explanation why we couldn't go back in these things. Say your character has to walk past Obstacles every day otherwise he'd lose a certain amount of gold or you'd degrade in level. The character is commanded by you, so why would you make a mistake? ^^
                mistakes happen when u rush and since campaign is commanded by u and not the PC or other players too so if u take ur time to do them carefully slowly u will not make mistakes

thats what i meant and besides i think this idea is good just not in campaigns cause ur toons actions are under ur command so if u miss its ur fault
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

if you accidentally Delete your character's important inventory item, it's your fault. Sorry bud, but Im out from this endless troll-argueing.
                  Last edited by PokemaniaX; 11-25-2012, 02:18 PM.

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
                  S-55 Donea

Comment

I agree that all multi-player dungeons be unaffected. If you know your team, you know they will wait for you if you are lagging. If not, grab asap.

Comment

Working...
                    X