Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten Club and Active Players.

Hello.

Am i right in assuming that People in my list at Kitten club Are all my active players
    Or atleast the players that have been active since Kitten Club started ?

If so then i can use that list to delete all the inactive players from my friend list.

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
    Hello.

Am i right in assuming that People in my list at Kitten club Are all my active players
    Or atleast the players that have been active since Kitten Club started ?

If so then i can use that list to delete all the inactive players from my friend list.
    Apparently so, and seems to be a gd recommendation.

Comment

Not many are doing Kitten Club on my server, and many are active as well. Maybe it's just garbage as it is. Only way I can tell when someone is inactive is by their tree. If they don't collect for a few days, then they are gone. Lower level farms often fall under this criteria. And then of course goes with animals needing to be fed or the landscape needs reviving.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

kitten club sucks

Comment

So I fall under your definition of "inactive player"? :O
          seriously, no one around me use kitten club at any time other than in the middle of a forge event.
          best way to detect inactives is from crop harvesting. if they don't harvest their crops for months, chances are they are gone already.

Comment

Think so many are using kitten club wrong... currently getting 4+m per day at least for 5min work total.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              So I fall under your definition of "inactive player"? :O
              seriously, no one around me use kitten club at any time other than in the middle of a forge event.
              best way to detect inactives is from crop harvesting. if they don't harvest their crops for months, chances are they are gone already.
              i am pretty sure that you show up in the list for kitten club
              Even if you do not have any toy's on it or what ever. .

While people who have not been online since kitten club started will not show up on list.

And for JKloser87.
              Yeah i reckon people don't know how it works.
              i get a nice load of gold and only have to buy 2 items a day because i barely get supplies for those.

Comment

lol…kitten club is brilliant cause its the easiest way to get gold…THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT'S SO OUT OF CONTEXT…most players don't want to see it…like my little pony decided to crash the party.

SUGGESTION:
                Turn that kitten club into a DRAGON HATCHERY….when the Dragons mature (in the same game speed as it is right now…PLEASE!!-cause some brilliant Developer would want to extend the period and defeat the purpose) …then the player not only gets the prescribed gold as is currently allocated but also get a really kool collector card of the Dragon they hatched……that Card can then become part of the Card Hunter game to help players get attributes against maybe TOK or even Sylph Expedition…or better yet…Sylph Atoll…Wartune Gamers love Dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
                  lol…kitten club is brilliant cause its the easiest way to get gold…THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT'S SO OUT OF CONTEXT…most players don't want to see it…like my little pony decided to crash the party.

SUGGESTION:
                  Turn that kitten club into a DRAGON HATCHERY….when the Dragons mature (in the same game speed as it is right now…PLEASE!!-cause some brilliant Developer would want to extend the period and defeat the purpose) …then the player not only gets the prescribed gold as is currently allocated but also get a really kool collector card of the Dragon they hatched……that Card can then become part of the Card Hunter game to help players get attributes against maybe TOK or even Sylph Expedition…or better yet…Sylph Atoll…Wartune Gamers love Dragons.
                  And now I am walking around, looking for the biggest stick in which to smack you with. You want that kind of stuff, head over to a game that you can grow your own "pokemon" or some <expletive>. This was a "war" game before all the cute stuff and bugs/nerfing came about. While I am looking for some badass clothing, the recent stuff makes you look like a <word used in derogatory manner> (especially the Justin Beiber hair do). Kitten club has been and always been a total waste of time. If you want to waste gold for a small return, then go ahead. However, I will never use KC as a form of activeness as I have said in my server no one does it.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-27-2015, 09:05 PM. Reason: Let's not use such terms negatively
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                    ...While people who have not been online since kitten club started will not show up on list....
                    hmm...i have a dozen inactive friends that haven't been on since last year, but they are on list.

Comment

So... On server where no1 uses it, and without pumping it with balens kitten club is actually profitable?

Comment

If you are alone it won't make you anything, however if you can get 50+ friends to use it, all of you can gain gold.

Comment

Working...
                        X