Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A Suggestion: Optimization in its TRUEST Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Suggestion: Optimization in its TRUEST Form

I liked how you did the crit displays so it doesn't flood like hell. Now, here are a few suggestions to keep in mind:

1. Would it be possible to remove words like "crit" and "Dodge" from the damage identifiers? I mean, there are colors that we can probably tell which is which: Green for heals, Blue for dodging/blocking, Yellow for damage (normal), Gradient Yellow to Red (crit). Removing such added texts will probably make the damage IDs spawn faster.

2. For the love of anything that is either holy or unholy, kindly remove the auto-detect routine from your "Hide Other Objects" button. I think it should be the player's option, not the game's, to check in that box or leave it unchecked. Also, the constant detection is not doing either of our connections any good as it contributes to lag. I run a system on a 60 MBPs internet through a 100 MBPs wired network, and there is no way in hell that I should be having that button checked in automatically.

Doing these two things will probably improve game play somewhat. So please consider those two. Thanks.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60
Working...
X