Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Alapaca shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alapaca shards

Just out of curiosity has anyone got more than one shard from 'lost treasure'
    It says 1-3 shards but after opening 10 boxes and getting 1 every time i see a pattern emergeing.
    So are these as rigged as the VIP wheel or are people getting 2 or 3.
    so to conclude im either realy unlucky or chance to get 2/3 is same as a lvl 7gem from wheel any screenies with what you got welcome.
    the reason i ask is do the math
    1 shard 175 balen x3 to complete exchange = 525 balen x30 for mount 15,750 balen thats roughly £100 o.O
    Last edited by ogrit; 11-23-2012, 09:43 AM.

I only got 1 White Alpaca Jigsaw card. Eventhough it decribled as you earn 1~3 White Alpaca Jigsaw AND skeleton keys, or crypt, etc... But just got a card. It kinda strange :/
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Same here, I have open 12 chest and every1 has contained 1 alpaca card. It says "open it to obtain randomly 1-3 white alpaca puzzles"

What I got out of the 12 I opened was NOT random. mathematical that is next to impossible to happen. I have asked many other people and every1 seems to be getting only 1

Comment

naah, its random, 2-3 alpaca has lower chance, i got 2 alpaca twice from 7 chest,
        and my friend got 999 rose once

Comment

Working...
        X