this is what u need to fix fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what u need to fix fast

im now lvl 60 i have been working on getting that lvl 50 gear since i turned lvl 50. so far i got the hat im still short for 576 crystaloids for the rest. it would be nice if we actually got to wear lvl 50 when we r lvl 50

now i want lvl 60 gear that gear is what i should have been saving up for from lvl 50 to 60 so whwn i got to 60 i got brand new gear to wear that is in sync with my lvl... i guess i will get my 50 gear sometime never... because u suck

why not give better loots in camapin and halls 1 crystaloid per treasure that is nothing.. ***. give 10, 50 200, at once sometimes... is it so difficult. i know u want us to spend alot of balens on things that doesnt even matter... 85 balens for a lvl 2 crystal that sucks its to expensive i dont need lvl 2 i need lvl6,7,8 and to get 1 lvl 5 i have to buy 64 lvl2s that is insane... if u get better deals u will earn more money..

so when i now embarke on my journey to lvl 70 i want to collect lvl 70 gear so that i get to wear my gear when its appropriate. i wear lvl 45 now because that was not to hard to get.. i saved up alot of tokens and ggot to buy it when i was

but as i said im lvl 60 now there is no new campain no new halls i am getting bored doin the same thing over and over again... we r not sheep.. we need something that can exite us.. that new guild battle was genious.. lots of fun... we want more like that.. better gear for the right time and come on lets see the rest of the game or havent u made it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am getting angry thinking about it. I have spent alot of real money on u so i deserve to sit back and feel that i got value for my money.. i dont now anymore.. everything is getting to expensive

So u want us to supersize our lvl 50 gear. well 200 piecesper gear + 10 something else like it is now NM is almost impossible with the gear we already got on so i cant get to collect the precious stones u want us to get 1 at a time. i need better stats to do those things.. do u even play this game yourself. Understand my frustration plz... dont just think profitt and hopless gear... i like this game dont make me start hating it. that will be soon enough if we dont get better value think ppl

I agree the pve gear needs some adjustment. My mage is 39 and I have run graveyard and bloodlands the maximum number of times every day and have only received one worn piece of gear. I had no issues getting my level 35 gear by the time I hit 35 from insignia which is better gear and now with guild battle I am getting even more insignia.

Insignia is given out too easily as just about every single 35+ on my server is wearing a full set of arena gear and most seem to get it by the time they hit 35.

Comment

The lousier the gear you have for completing tasks, the more you would spend to upgrade your skills, gems, runes, etc.
      All this is a ruse for players to spend.

Who cares you didnt get your 50 set. Who cares you didnt get your legendary stones. Who cares if you can't clear 50 dungeons NM mode.

In fact, this is better. You will know the value of those stones, so when I launch an Event that reward you with those stones, you will spend.
      I will earn.

After that, BAM. 55 gears and 60 gears. Wasted balens buying those stuffs?
      Hey, I didnt force you.

In fact, now you have to buy all over again for the new gears.

Ha. Stupid cashers. Rich me.

Comment

well since the only fact of the reduction of attempts i agree to this post
        but in the past i would be against it

but still the patch 1.45 is not over so lets see what comes after it ok
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Agreed, Needs Adjusting~ -.-
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            Agreed, Needs Adjusting~ -.-
            agreeeeedd
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X