new servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new servers

i have a suggestion about the new servers... some of us have work and real life and times for the existing servers don't necessarily work well... I would like to play another
    server but i don't want to quit the one i have... I am sure i might not be the only player with this desire... so make servers that are offset from existing servers, say like est -1 and -2, hrs
    pst +1 and +2 hrs. European servers +1 and +2 as well as -1 and -2... hrs, it would save strain on existing servers and let players play two servers if they desire. Even
    new players might find the hours easier..... it might also keep players from jumping servers quite so much...thanks.

Originally posted by Saharazade View Post
    i have a suggestion about the new servers... some of us have work and real life and times for the existing servers don't necessarily work well... I would like to play another
    server but i don't want to quit the one i have... I am sure i might not be the only player with this desire... so make servers that are offset from existing servers, say like est -1 and -2, hrs
    pst +1 and +2 hrs. European servers +1 and +2 as well as -1 and -2... hrs, it would save strain on existing servers and let players play two servers if they desire. Even
    new players might find the hours easier..... it might also keep players from jumping servers quite so much...thanks.
    i know how u feel my fellow player friend
    but r2 has no control over this cause in order to implement even the smallest change in time zones of the servers
    r2 must first get permission from the owners of the game and lets just say its not that easy when ur talking with 7 roads
    so be patient i am pretty sure that within a year or 2 things will get better

also the timing ur living in will end on march cause the time ur living right now is DST time so there is a 1 hr time change
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X