5.2 patch discussion and feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
    Well, working with animals is very nice. But do you have to feed the animals or you can forget completely about the animals and just get the rewards?
    If they're not fed, there is no rewards. Once fed the cooldown starts running towards normal collection. *auto farm thing does all, even feeds/energizes tree/works on friends farms also/etc)

Comment

I bought it and activated it, and nothing working. I even had to ask for farm revive, and after that collect crops and animals manually. I sent ticket and I hope they can help

Comment

Just a warning to other people: Auto-farm does not do anything by itself. Crops go dead if you are offline and you need to revive them. It is just a button that collects stuff for you, but you have to go into the farm and click the button. If you are offline or dont go into the farm, you lose everything

So it is just a little more comfortable, but unless you go to the farm, you still lose rewards. So not worthy in my opinion, I just wasted my money

Comment

I think it's worth it to not have to click 38 different things 3-4 times each, but just my opinion, hehe.

Comment

It is NOT worth it. How often do you go to the farm to harvest? Once every 6 hours? Once every 4? You want to pay money to shorten a 1 min process to 1 second? Really?

You have too much money on your hands.

Comment

Don't have too much money, just basically done with this game. Trying to spend as little time on it as possible, and using up the last of the balens I got however many months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                It is NOT worth it. How often do you go to the farm to harvest? Once every 6 hours? Once every 4? You want to pay money to shorten a 1 min process to 1 second? Really?

You have too much money on your hands.
                Worse part, it doesn't shorten it to 1min, more like 20sec +- a few seconds depending on lag.

Comment

Working...
                X