Won 6 Steel Wars but did not get Steel Torrent title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won 6 Steel Wars but did not get Steel Torrent title

Just won 6 Steel War matches but did not get the title.
    I did not get rewards for 4 of them (too much lag & didn't get 50 points).
    Just wondering, do we need to get 50 points (& get rewards) for the win to count towards title?
    I'd like to know this before submitting a support ticket.
    Anyone care to provide a clue? Thanks in advance.

Submit a ticket anyway, maybe with enough bugs logged they might do something about how broken it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Submit a ticket anyway, maybe with enough bugs logged they might do something about how broken it is.
      I saw lots people from same server, same steel alliance and same battle received their titles. Apparently, either they required 50+ points to receive credit for title, or they counted some people while not some others. A little hard to get a screenshot for this, since I didn't screenshot anything for steel wars and tend to get a black screen when it ended and said we won/lost. Not sure if they can still lookup their record if I provide just the dates when I got a win.

Comment

yeah, I think so too

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that if you don¡t reach the 50 points It doesn't count

Comment

same here. Pretty sure i won 7 or 8 rounds and i dont have title yet..

Maybe they made a typo in the title description and we need to get 6 in a row ? *shrugs* just a guess...

The 50 points argument sounds legit too...

In any case, im sure we can figure this out by ourselves before we can a confirmation from r2games lol

Comment

Working...
          X