Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atoll Boss system is stupid (to say it friendly)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atoll Boss system is stupid (to say it friendly)

since some days our grp is trying to catch an atoll boss, cause we want the adv sepul reward (and oc the others). so we kill mob after mob, when boss appears some, not killin the small mobs for progress run to boss and attack. most of these "players" are bigger ones that can easily kill atoll boss, but what surprise they dont kill the premobs to raise and summon boss.

thats why system has to be changed, each summon for grps should cound only for the grp, so they can kill their boss, without the chance from lazy du.***** who just kill boss and dont do anything to summon next one.
    cant be that smaller ones that dont 1hit mobs take nearly 1 hour to get to summon and dont have chance to get any reward. 1 time, ok, bad luck, but 5 days in a row ? this just sucks, but guess thats exactly what r2 wanted to get, big ones get reward easily, small ones dont get to boss at all

lol, we have some lazy ones on my server who do the same. its pretty irritating when they stand in one spot, doing nothing, while the mobs get killed, and then run for the boss

Comment

I usually just kill mobs til it hits 80 or so, then I will wait til I can attack the boss.

Asking for party is useless, as no one never replies

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        I usually just kill mobs til it hits 80 or so, then I will wait til I can attack the boss.

Asking for party is useless, as no one never replies
        I tried to make parties a few times, but someone would always jump on the boss before I could, so I gave up on it. Now if I see a boss, I'll take it.

The simple solution would be to make it like the boss used to be, any number of groups can attack it, and that way no one can lock everyone else out.

Comment

Working...
        X