Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-Click sylph Merge?

Hi guys,

There is a new option what i have just noticed saying "1-Click Merge" . I have a red light and dark pet but not enough materials. Can someone tell me what this is about and how much it costs.

Thanks

when u do 1 click merge it will automaticaly buy the items u dont have and merge the sylph
    , can cost over 100k bound/unbound balance

Comment

However it will still take the original 60k balens, the bound balens are only used for the materials I believe(and have seen being the case on forums).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        ...[the merge] take the original 60k balens, the bound balens are only used for the materials...
        that would be the answer to why the Use bound balens first checkmark is there.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Resurrecting this...

Has anyone figured out what the cost of missing Sun Core / Blast of Sun / Emblems is in BB? Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              Resurrecting this...

Has anyone figured out what the cost of missing Sun Core / Blast of Sun / Emblems is in BB? Just curious...
              It's the cost of your house, your car, all the money in your bank, plus one of your kidneys.

In all seriousness, no idea.... but really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Resurrecting this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	emblem.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1723389
                Click image for larger version

Name:	sun.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1723390

It's a lot.

Comment