Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

duel arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duel arena

well last patch they removed skill bars so youcouldnt see your skill timers, now cant even press buttons to fight.

this needs fixing asap, both parts its a important part of pvp.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Ha, I didn't think they could make it more pointless, but they've proved me wrong again. It's not even clear the skip option would let you win when you should. And they removed the status line from the cooldown pane. They should have just removed it completely if they were going to mess it up this badly.

Comment

while the rewards had become more sensible since last patch, the price for it is more hassle to even access this feature, not to mention it's no longer playable.

ps. the skill hot keys don't work any more, but pressing any keys during battle still turns off afk mode (tho i still used skills without afk mode active & without pressing any skill keys ). the skip button works, it just lets you lose the battle immediately (i never won one). that's actually a positive thing XD

Comment

Working...
      X