Christmas loading..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas loading..

I've noticed that everything loads much worse and longer during christmas...
    Shadow players in bg, mobs also appear as shadows, and best of all black patches that cover the entire screen for that map.

What gives me the real jitters is that after 5mins of loading, I'm still ... here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	after5minsLoad.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1779055

And.. I"m finally in after 15-20mins:

Name:	after15_20minsLoad.JPG
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1779056

Great.. thank you wartune, I enjoy your game.

Welcome to cloud city:

Name:	cloudCity.jpg
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	1779057

Now R2,.. tell me what's wrong with your game?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-12-2015, 03:03 PM. Reason: post merge

I know my questions won't be enjoyed but alas I must ask them. Are you doing anything to slow or impede the loading time with flash heavy things in the background, downloads, streaming etc? Have you tried a flash cache clear? Sometimes it will cause things to be slow as it will be re-downloading a bit at the start but can sometimes help things in the mid to longer run. Has this been going on for a while or just since the patch? Have you tried the new mini client or an alternative browser yet? Does cloud city fully load at all or does it stay in a state of flux?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I know my questions won't be enjoyed but alas I must ask them. Are you doing anything to slow or impede the loading time with flash heavy things in the background, downloads, streaming etc? Have you tried a flash cache clear? Sometimes it will cause things to be slow as it will be re-downloading a bit at the start but can sometimes help things in the mid to longer run. Has this been going on for a while or just since the patch? Have you tried the new mini client or an alternative browser yet? Does cloud city fully load at all or does it stay in a state of flux?
      It only started to have immense loading time during christmas with more powerful graphics to load.. idk why
      Cleared flash cache, cleared history and cookies, check network connection - it's fine, restarted pc.
      No the amount of loading amounts to nothing honestly, I still receive the all known "W-A-R-T-U-N-E" loading bar,
      which seems to be the killer of time rather than playing the game. I've hardly had this problem before,
      but when it does happen,.. usually I try to stay away from the game.. and sadly during christmas I have to.

Comment

Here's the scenario:
        Open incoming pm - wartune loader 1min
        Access farm - wartune loader 1min
        Open hot events - wartune loader 1min
        Enter Cloud city - wartune loader 2min
        Enter wilds - wartune loader 2min
        Return back to city - wartune loader 1min
        Open profile - wartune loader .. 3mins

After facing all that **** loading, still consider refreshing the page? (what you think)

More to add, but you alrdy know what I mean...
        Maybe very few players experience this, but when it does happens,
        nothing can be done, play wartune another day I guess...

Comment

I guess I'm an outlier. It's loading more quickly with less lag and fewer stability issues with the Christmas skin than it has in months. I don't get it.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

My movement lag and lag in fights has been greatly reduced with this patch. I do still have times it takes a couple tries to log on game, get the black patches on entering new zones, and what not, but most stuff clears up fast enough. Im just so happy to be able to move around and fight in tok again!

Comment

there is always so much lag in this game that im not sure how anyone can tell when there is more than usual
              but i think mine is about the same as usual

Comment

Note to self:
                Solution is found at link: 192.168.1.1 (reset connection)
                *even though network connection is still there,
                probably the network traffic was heavy at that point of time,.. resetting it would've worked.
                It loads fine now, thanks for poking in to reply my thread

Comment

Working...
                X