Pointless Treasure Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointless Treasure Inventory

Why can't we store clothing etc in this new inventory tab? The way it is now is we are payin 2.5k balens for considerably less space than just renting the 2 pages. Clothing has to be added since you're throwing hordes of it at us to force us into buying space. Typically stupid inclusion, thanks.

lol. its not pointless. im using 2 pages of it. it cleared out over a page of my main inventory. its permanent. i dont have to convert gems all the time or convert res crystals every time i do a dimension. whats useless is the dimension inventory
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 12-12-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I don't think it is pointless at all. Yeah it does have a steep price tag but worth it, IMO.

The question I have about it is do you need to have all 3 original pages unlocked to active treasure inventory?

Comment

its not that steep of a price when you really think about it. how much was paid for each row of inventory that you use for gems, res crystals, divinity souls, and diamonds? it costed me well over 2500 bbs to open permanent inventory equal to what i was using for those items

Comment

The last lines of regular inventory were 995 balens each, as I recall, and this is 5 pages (really more like 2-3 you could possibly use), but still, comparatively a steal. Inventory has been way overpriced ever since they eliminated vouchers, but the treasure inventory seems like a decent price, compared against our current bb income.

And a 1-time 2500 bb outlay that makes it more reasonable to forego the 400 a month charge is well worth it, IMO, even apart from the constant conversion savings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            The last lines of regular inventory were 995 balens each, as I recall, and this is 5 pages (really more like 2-3 you could possibly use), but still, comparatively a steal. Inventory has been way overpriced ever since they eliminated vouchers, but the treasure inventory seems like a decent price, compared against our current bb income.

And a 1-time 2500 bb outlay that makes it more reasonable to forego the 400 a month charge is well worth it, IMO, even apart from the constant conversion savings.
            last 1.5 pages are all 950 balens per row. I just opened them on my alt not long before this patch. still not activated treasure inventory yet. while it's a handy feature for a reasonable price, I actually don't have that many types of gems due to the recent synthesis events that started at level 5 or 6, I had converted most gems into the same color for synthesis. it would have been a real deal if it were a clothing inventory instead. I have hundreds of clothing items in the mail and still no balens for charms. my zero luck in gambling forbids any attempt for risky synthesis (because the result of the gamble is already determined any ways).

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              last 1.5 pages are all 950 balens per row. I just opened them on my alt not long before this patch. still not activated treasure inventory yet. while it's a handy feature for a reasonable price, I actually don't have that many types of gems due to the recent synthesis events that started at level 5 or 6, I had converted most gems into the same color for synthesis. it would have been a real deal if it were a clothing inventory instead. I have hundreds of clothing items in the mail and still no balens for charms. my zero luck in gambling forbids any attempt for risky synthesis (because the result of the gamble is already determined any ways).
              I am one of the most unlucky people I know, yet manage to level up most clothing to lv 4 or 5, once even did a lvl 7 (but that as by accident, I thought I had selected charms but hadnt lol) without charms. If as you say you have 100's of pieces of clothing you could probably stand to lose the occasional lv 2, 3 or 4. I would suggest, to combat this issue, you do not open all clothing chests as you receive them and maybe think twice about spending approx 10k balens opening 1.5 pages of inventory on your alt and instead spend it on charms?
              Dragon Awaken
              Server: S9
              Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                I am one of the most unlucky people I know, yet manage to level up most clothing to lv 4 or 5, once even did a lvl 7 (but that as by accident, I thought I had selected charms but hadnt lol) without charms. If as you say you have 100's of pieces of clothing you could probably stand to lose the occasional lv 2, 3 or 4. I would suggest, to combat this issue, you do not open all clothing chests as you receive them and maybe think twice about spending approx 10k balens opening 1.5 pages of inventory on your alt and instead spend it on charms?
                some long time ago & recently, I had attempted no-charm synthesis of 2 lvl3s, 2 lvl4s, & 2 lvl5s, on a few characters. only ONE (lvl3 + lvl3) out of the many attempts across ALL accounts had succeeded (and that's not the main account and not the primary alt). the rest all failed and did not unlock any new clothing look, so I gave up and didn't bother (and would rather use the wasted cores on refinement). if I had some 50% or maybe even 25% luck on same-level-no-charm synthesis, I would have lvl10 or 11 on my main and lvl8 or 9 on my alt by now. but I don't, so only lvl8 on main and lvl7 on alt.

only the main account has some 13 pages of mail clothing items. the alt has some 70-ish of them. most are lvl2-4. some are lvl5. the clothing chests were not opened yet. while spending on charms could shrink the inventory load for some limited number of days, having an extra page means less hassle while playing the game, so it's better value for the same price. besides, 10k balens is only 25 charms at full price, which is barely enough for a lvl6 clothing or a lvl6 plus a lvl4 (with small risk), which is not enough to upgrade any of my alt's current clothings. I'd rather not waste 10k balens for a piece of lvl6 clothing that I can only put in vault or lose it through a failed synthesis. I guess only spenders and very lucky non-spenders could have lvl8 or higher clothings. my main has stopped spending and my alt never spends, so what i have is possibly my stopping point. not sure what to do yet. still don't want to just sell or recycle them, especially not the lvl 4s & 5s.

Comment

agree another 2500 tab for clothing would be nice Does r2 do nice anymore though? lol

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    I don't think it is pointless at all. Yeah it does have a steep price tag but worth it, IMO.

The question I have about it is do you need to have all 3 original pages unlocked to active treasure inventory?
                    You do not need to have 3 pages unlocked to activate it

Comment

Working...
                    X