Boycott wartune....!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott wartune....!!!

Player(s), I ask for your support. STOP RECHARGING your Account and BOYCOTT all events - ie. Class Wars, Titan Wars, Chaos Wars. DEMANDS that R2 fix bugs from patch 5.2, Fix the Cheater(s) that used the Duplication Bug (If that mean rolling back all accounts back before patch 5.2, so be it!!!), and Fix the ONE CLICK MERGE BUTTON on sylph merger.

We need to come together and do this together; so we can show R2 that "We" the Customer(s) should be valued. It is "US" that drive the game forward and "US" that keep them in business!! We want to be RESPECTED and We want our DEMANDS to be HEARD and ADDRESSED!!!!!

We are all competitor(s) and we want to compete in a fair and honest environment. However, mostly we are here because we enjoy the game and the friendship we all made during our game play. All we ask for R2 is to respect us, our DEMANDS, and to allow us to continue playing and building friendship in this fair and honest environment.

I ask that all the TOP PLAYERS show your supports and be the first ones to initiate this BOYCOTT!!

Thank you for reading and your support!!
    Last edited by lijon1026; 12-15-2015, 12:13 PM.

and you think ppl will listen

they will still buy balens play game do cross server events etc cuz they dont care the scammers and cheaters win all the time while r2 laugh in the face of the casual or light cashers

ive told r2 many times in tickets their game is unfair and bias to normal players who want to compete and while letting cheaters play on regardless

Comment

There's always the 1% that think it's ok to spend cause it's "their choice". And those 1% is what make r2 most money.

Comment

You want to hear a reason to protest? How about this one ...

Last year, Wartune had a whip event that was (unofficially) bugged, and it gave players 11,000 free mount whips each month for two months. More important, the bug happened when they still had the soul engraving -> whip event -> unlimited gem event cycle. Every player got the whips, then thousands of 1-3 gem packs, then tens-of-thousands of soul crystals, then thousands of more whips, etc., etc., until they were full-engraved, with maxed-out whip levels and hundreds of level 8 gems (highest gem level in rewards at the time).

... Wartune's response? Get rid of soul crystal events, minimize whip-event rewards, and raise the starting level of gem events (as well as getting rid of the free mount whips event).

Their only response to this will be to focus on selling something else.

Comment

me and a somebody had heated argument about this. he was one of those 'i dont care cuz it doesnt affect my gaming experience' type. prided himself as a light casher and a bit competitive on the side. true enough. smart. but then not too smart i guess. I lost my admiration towards the man. Much as I love having informative conversation, one cannot argue with a wall, after all.

so much hope. so much potential. but too blinded by what's really going on.

I really hope this issue is resolved in the least. for those rich but unfortunate souls.
          Last edited by Carassimira; 12-15-2015, 10:33 PM.
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I have screenshots going back months showing my balen total remaining exactly the same. In fact, since the 6th shield first came out.

R2 lost me ages ago. About time you guys joined the boycott.

Comment

if you want to do a full boycott is to do following:

1 stop recharging of any kind
              2 stop doin cross server events

maybe then maybe r2 will start to listen

Comment

we tried to organize one - 1 year ago - nobody joined
                and if join - who cares?
                seriously - you think this cheaters can beat the big cashers with this bug in titans or cw? they will compensate secretly or some events thats only good for them - so they wont join
                the middle and little cashers? who care about them

Comment

not doin any kind of cross server events since months. why ? very simple: stupid balancing too much lag and of course countless bugs. additional to this not all publishers use same options, so this is just **. there is no "fair" competition its like starting at a nascar with a bobbycar.

only way to get them to changes, bugfixes, better support, etc. is just make the big ones complain about more and more (mimimi we have no more players to bash on bg, cw,... why we pay for this to be the "supergamer", mimimi) when it goes to money they will react.

but when 90% dont recharge any more, the 10% left will get more ahead so there will allways be enough that think they are smart enough to go on recharging, at end they will learn

Comment

I haven't done any cross server based events since I had it up to here with the stuff that is going on. I do not spend, but dammit I put in my hard work in building my characters with what I have through legit means (when events weren't nerfed/skimped on). I don't believe in easy wins or 3 second fights after being matched on for a minute (seriously, how could something like that took that amount of time when there are about 8-10 teams in arena waiting to be matched on the same server cluster I play on?) of waiting. Pretty much every thing other than your solo dungeon/cata runs are cross server (even the MPDs are now Cross Server). I liked it back when every thing was all local server (tough <expletive> if you can't find someone at the time you wanted; maybe you're playing in the wrong region or a failed server and should have consider restarting in one that has people that could play). I don't know. But I can say this, even if I wanted to spend, I will not do such because of the stuff that has happened to this day.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      if you want to do a full boycott is to do following:

1 stop recharging of any kind
                      2 stop doin cross server events

maybe then maybe r2 will start to listen
                      If you want to do a full boycott, then never log into the game or the forums again. When I see something on television I don't like... I don't call the network that owns the channel. I just use my remote and change the channel. Everyone is welcome to leave at anytime. No one is forcing you to be here, put up with lag, most recent of developments I guess their are cheaters now also... so just leave.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                        If you want to do a full boycott, then never log into the game or the forums again. When I see something on television I don't like... I don't call the network that owns the channel. I just use my remote and change the channel. Everyone is welcome to leave at anytime. No one is forcing you to be here, put up with lag, most recent of developments I guess their are cheaters now also... so just leave.
                        That's not how it happened when TV Land bans the Dukes of Hazard just because viewers find the General Lee (Car) offensive with the confederate flag. Of course, that had the rest of us who enjoyed that show boycott them in return. So I guess it kind of worked.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X