Jingle bells chest , mount card exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle bells chest , mount card exchange

with low success rate of mount drops from chests these days and not getting 1 since february, i now have 1000 chests, so just wandering if i should exchange for the 200 stat mount card or just open them all?

thoughts
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Better exchange. Chance for mount is between 1:5000 and 1:10000.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I would exchange. I have 1000 chests and will exchange for the mount without thinking twice about it. These drop rates for the past several events have been just terrible. A few events ago, I had 800 chests which was enough to trade for the mount, decided to open thinking would get lucky with that many and no mount, did not get that much clothing either.

Comment

I would usually ALWAYS say exchange if you have the boxes to do so. BUT yesterday I got the mount from around 280 boxes. It is the 1st mount I have got since the Mr Phillips, then today 3 others from my guild also got the mount and 1 of them from only 30 boxes.
        So whether they have put the drop rate right up to try and appease players over this inv bug debacle I do not know? But IF u have more than a 1000 chests then maybe try u`r luck 1st and if u don`t get it then u can exchange just to be sure

Comment

The amount of free items and beast souls you will get from those chests you will be able to buy 2-3 mounts so giving away so many chests is just plain DUMB. I skipped half the events, had not more than 350 chests in total, got both the set and the mount + exchanging chests for both wings and armor piece of the set. So is it worth exchanging? TOTALLY NOT!

ps: I got the mount on day2 of the event from opening 40 boxes, last 3 events, I got 2 mounts from chests. Call me lucky if you want I dont care Ive never spend a single $ for this game.
          <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
          Server: S183
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 3mil+
          Guild: Fallen

Comment

guildy just opened 580 chests got nothing no clothes either
            BuzzKill
            Shadow Vale

Comment

i opened 600+ on one toon & got nothing but 7 clothing items. would rather trade it in if i had this many chests.

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
                The amount of free items and beast souls you will get from those chests you will be able to buy 2-3 mounts so giving away so many chests is just plain DUMB. I skipped half the events, had not more than 350 chests in total, got both the set and the mount + exchanging chests for both wings and armor piece of the set. So is it worth exchanging? TOTALLY NOT!

ps: I got the mount on day2 of the event from opening 40 boxes, last 3 events, I got 2 mounts from chests. Call me lucky if you want I dont care Ive never spend a single $ for this game.
                saying people who exchange the box for mount dumb is kinda harsh and you should **** if didnt know what people experience with box opening, just because u lucky doesnt mean everyone will be lucky as well. 3 guildies of mine just opening 800+ box and got no mount just to let u know. and i dun care if u a non casher but ur statement saying people who exchange the box dumb just fire me up.

Comment

well before mt started i opened them all, i got 7 hats, 5 weapons, 8 armors, 0 wings 0 mount. and 260 beast souls. not a total waste but still would of been nice to get a new mount.
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                    well before mt started i opened them all, i got 7 hats, 5 weapons, 8 armors, 0 wings 0 mount. and 260 beast souls. not a total waste but still would of been nice to get a new mount.
                    you dont noticed, that wings never drop from the boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by R23016332 View Post
                      saying people who exchange the box for mount dumb is kinda harsh and you should **** if didnt know what people experience with box opening, just because u lucky doesnt mean everyone will be lucky as well. 3 guildies of mine just opening 800+ box and got no mount just to let u know. and i dun care if u a non casher but ur statement saying people who exchange the box dumb just fire me up.
                      The items you optain from the boxes are worth more than exchanging 800 boxes for a +200 mount. Yes the items can be optained from hours of playing but having them over a mount is worth more. Not to mention clothes that are worth 400 bound/unbound balens each. If you dont get the mount now, that doesnt mean you wount get a mount later. Beast souls can stack up and eventually you will get enough to buy a +100/150 mount if you want ofc for free. THAT is the explanation I can give you from the point of view of a no-casher who knows how to play a game. Its not called gambling for nothing you know? You win or lose. You cant always win, but at least you can manage what resources you have, think what you can get, how much the rest of the stuff you will get is worth and make a choice.
                      <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
                      Server: S183
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 3mil+
                      Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
                        The items you optain from the boxes are worth more than exchanging 800 boxes for a +200 mount. Yes the items can be optained from hours of playing but having them over a mount is worth more. Not to mention clothes that are worth 400 bound/unbound balens each. If you dont get the mount now, that doesnt mean you wount get a mount later. Beast souls can stack up and eventually you will get enough to buy a +100/150 mount if you want ofc for free. THAT is the explanation I can give you from the point of view of a no-casher who knows how to play a game. Its not called gambling for nothing you know? You win or lose. You cant always win, but at least you can manage what resources you have, think what you can get, how much the rest of the stuff you will get is worth and make a choice.
                        LOL LOL the item in the box not even worth to mention, the cloth? i get many of those from cloth event, beast soul? i can get 120 beast soul each week from multiplayer arena,but thats your opinion so do what you want with your playstyle but be carefull next time for saying people is dumb because they exchange the box for mount.

Comment

Working...
                        X