Scouge mage for me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouge mage for me?

Hello guys I just got scourge mage.I am knight I am not sure should I use her as main eudemon,she looks very promise about magic dmg and critial.? Ty for help.

The scourge mage is among the hardest to skill up properly (easier with the skill book changes), as (s)he only has three skills that actually do anything directly without self-harming. If I was a hard casher who specifically wanted to show off by making a non-optimal build work, then I'd consider a scourge mage as main as part of that non-optimal build plan.

Comment

Scourge has a reputation of being the worst kid out there for just about any circumstance. Use with absolute caution.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Scourge has a reputation of being the worst kid out there for just about any circumstance. Use with absolute caution.
        Agreed - it truly is a terrible kid, even at higher levels. I would avoid and go for pretty much anything else lol
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

i have a level 8 scourge mage. i used it for a while in bounty targets, it was horrible. i tried dragging it along behind me, it was horrible. i gave it a last chance in eudaemon arena, and she failed me there too.

im a knight, and i see no use for a scourge mage. im going to suggest you forget you have it and never use anything to build it. maybe a hunter, oracle, or ranger would be best. those are my main +2 backups

Comment

depends on what else you have. if your first is oracle or hunter, then don't bother. if your first is knight, then scourge is arguably better or worse for you as a knight. my scourge works much better than the 3 warriors/knights, but that could be just me.

Comment

Working...
            X