Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Eudaemon skill chest into guild shop

Title says it all.

I hope the next update will return eudaemon skill chest into guild shop.
    Or I should've used all my contributions to buy the skill chest before it was removed.
    Any chance that it may return?

Well with Eudaemon arena you get anywhere between 10 and 20 skill chests so I would say it's not necessary unless you just have the extra gold to spend.

Comment

Heck i have 1.6b gold, (more if i didn't work 6d a week ) ready for forge event. How many skill chest would i be able to dump onto one eudie to make it op with that.. With the amount of gold high lv vs lower lv , And full or partime players get. The reintroduction of skill chests back to guild shop would be bad imo, bc it would just create more imbalance.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Yea, I guess that's true, now that they made the eudy skills a scroll that any any eudaemon can learn.

Comment

Well it wasn't a problem before where if you have that amount of gold to throw into guild and then use all those contribs to buy 50 a day. The only difference between that time and this time is the number of books/scrolls (before, you used to have like 3 rows of inventory of books because it was random; now, you have only 3 scrolls and it's random -- had some chests from before that I used). I guess to those that have the gold to throw in will get them vs those who don't have the gold will not.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

agree so much, we still need the eudaemon skill chests from guild shop. who cares about game imbalance or getting killed by OP whales & older players when most of us are still struggling to level our eudaemon skills so they can do better as a sidekick? besides, eudaemon arena is a timed event and it takes tons of time. most us small players (as defined by NOT being top 100 cross-server) only get 10-15 chests a day, and that often takes 20-40 minutes of time. i'd rather spend that 20-40 minutes in other more useful places & give the 25M gold to my guild.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              , i'd rather spend that 20-40 minutes in other more useful places .
              You will still spend 20-40m in eudie arena daily bc that's the only source for eudie war emblem materials for the moment...
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 12-25-2015, 02:43 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                You will still spend 20-40m in eudie arena daily bc that's the only source for eudie war emblem materials for the moment...
                the only significantly useful emblem mat is warpath crystals, which most older players who did TOK NM daily (until it became unplayable) would have more than just enough for the lower levels. for the higher levels, some bulk amount is required, which, at this rate, cannot be obtained within months. not that eudy arena rewards are useless; they are just slim and tedious to get. even for those who can win 10/10 each day, it's still not cost-effective. and if they already can win 10/10 each day, I doubt they would still need such small volume. apparently, big guys are big because they input big effort into this game (in addition to spending, of course), so most top guys would probably still do eudy arena because they want every bit of rewards available to them. then guild shop should definitely bring back the eudy skill chests, as those people are more likely to spend the daily 25M gold, which subsequently also increases their likelihood to balen on gold-generating activities such as Kitten Club & less likely to cancel game essentials such as VIP & SC.

as for me, I usually just afk or miss whole or part of eudy arena. not top player/spender. not competitive. not hardworking. skip or afk most runs on most days. missed nearly half the hot events since some months back due to low incentive to play/compete. still more BR than your 2.9m++, but BR is mostly fluff any ways.

Comment

Working...
                X