Is R2 Compromised?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is R2 Compromised?

The mods seem quick to answer every question lately except the most pressing one.

What is going on with the gem thievery? I dont trust r2 at this point, I am not alone with that statement. I am just one, there are many others like me, but i am just one.
    More people lost gems after maintenance this morning. I dont trust r2 enough to put in divinity souls after they emptied my shields, it sounds like they are going in after every maintenance and removing them. I thought this issue was fixed?

How come they havent addressed their plans in the forum on what the cupcake is going on? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

I am starting to believe r2 has been hacked, and they dont know what to do about it....

its hit a point that this seems possible, sadly. i have several friends and guild mates who are missing a lot of item. we are loosing a lot of people lately

Comment

I stopped spending in wartune last week. So far they have lost around 2.5k$ from me. Hope others will follow.

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

They lost 24 dollars on me! Hope you r2 people starve! *joke*

Comment

seems to me that ppl caught cheating last time have done it again on my server ,all lvl 12 gems again and res etc
            BuzzKill
            Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
              The mods seem quick to answer every question lately except the most pressing one.

What is going on with the gem thievery? I dont trust r2 at this point, I am not alone with that statement. I am just one, there are many others like me, but i am just one.
              More people lost gems after maintenance this morning. I dont trust r2 enough to put in divinity souls after they emptied my shields, it sounds like they are going in after every maintenance and removing them. I thought this issue was fixed?

How come they havent addressed their plans in the forum on what the cupcake is going on? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

I am starting to believe r2 has been hacked, and they dont know what to do about it....
              That and a bunch of other 'theories' have spurted as to why this happens. Any game can be hacked. Especially this particular game with shady main root. As I understand it, R2's hands are tied as to what the measures that should be done especially with a bug this massive in terms of effect. Mods, Mentors, and CSRs can only do so much dampening the situation as it slowly gets uglier by every maintenance.

I haven't lost a thing from this bug. And hopefully I wont lose any in next few hours or days for speaking up :P I am bothered with the issue since I am also a player of this game. I love it despite the issues I am dealing with every single day getting in and doing stuff, especially the people I interact with.

Hope everyone had happy and slightly stressful Christmas
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
              X