Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get some Eudaemon Flame exchanges, please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my understanding is that if you play careful, you can make your balens worth a lot more. But I think the original poster wanted something for us free players.

I would just be happy if they made flames aviable with BB.

Oh and 3200b makes you a whale? My friends without work could easily put that into this game, per month, maybe even twice a month, without ruining their economy xD

Comment

LMFAO

Someone had luck at poker, suggests it's possible - since obviously it is, and suddently they are an R2 plant. This is why I avoid the forums as much as possible, far too many idiots.

But yes we need some flame exchanges, or at least change the green flames in boxes to blue. Pretty much all my mons are in green at this point. (or I have nearly enough to do that)

Comment

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
        LMFAO

Someone had luck at poker, suggests it's possible - since obviously it is, and suddently they are an R2 plant. This is why I avoid the forums as much as possible, far too many idiots.

But yes we need some flame exchanges, or at least change the green flames in boxes to blue. Pretty much all my mons are in green at this point. (or I have nearly enough to do that)
        Yep he probably is one of those that think we never went to the moon, 911 was a inside job and the earth is flat. oh and aliens build the pyramids.

Comment

let's say, to some people, free player is a status & not a result of poverty. nothing wrong to play the game the way they want to play.
          some cashers (such as me) deliberately keep a free alt for fun and for tracking the value of the various in-game spending.
          recently, I had the pleasure to know a few decent ('decent' as in toon strength and personality) free players and learned quite some things I still didn't know before.
          they still have much lower br than I do, and I basically stopped doing runs while they never missed a day. but knowing the difference between spender and freebies I have much respect over them and would listener to and team up with them. I would like to see their eudy gears could get past green quality, which also benefits me since I'd be running with them if I shall start doing runs again.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing this myself. My main is almost at 1.5 million br...I spent maybe $100 or so on the toon early on, and I recently started getting vip and spirit conv again just to save time and gold on stuff. Would love to see them show up in a trade type situation or at the least be available for bound balens. Taking longer and longer to ease my br up any. When you face people like magicbullet in classwars and he just uses 1 aoe and it's over...makes me a sad panda lol

Comment

Working...
            X