X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors

Hi all
    Someone has spread a riddicilous rumor about me in Battleground areas. They think I work for r2 games and that I am moderator or something!!!!
    I do NOT work for r2games and I am NOT moderator and I am NOT mentor !!! I know I have enemys....but please people DONT believe what people say.
    Every single BG some stupid persons think I work for r2games. DONT listen to stupid persons that hates me !!! hehehe:-)))

Golower

Golo is Gm #15

~MagoBr :V

Joke =D

Comment

Golower is the lizard king

Comment

Originally posted by Golower View Post
        Hi all
        Someone has spread a riddicilous rumor about me in Battleground areas. They think I work for r2 games and that I am moderator or something!!!!
        I do NOT work for r2games and I am NOT moderator and I am NOT mentor !!! I know I have enemys....but please people DONT believe what people say.
        Every single BG some stupid persons think I work for r2games. DONT listen to stupid persons that hates me !!! hehehe:-)))

Golower

Then why bother going through the trouble of coming here and posting about it unless you deliberately want to try making other players think you are? This is pointless propaganda seeing as how you started this thread out of nowhere. I haven't seen anyone accuse you here in the forums, so why u mad bra?

Comment

building fame...

Comment

Working...
          X