Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else having issues with the mini client (not the r2 client)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else having issues with the mini client (not the r2 client)

my mini client doesnt get to loading screen , it just keeps blinking
    duno if im the only on with this problem , i tried r2 client but it sucks ... it keeps up building on lag

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.....-BLACK-SCREEN
    | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

same here since yesterday night. I just can't log in on mini client=> black screen

Comment

Originally posted by R276657141 View Post
        same here since yesterday night. I just can't log in on mini client=> black screen
        uninstall "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10" KB3132372, this update crash my skype and mini client

Comment

Originally posted by Kombat View Post
          uninstall "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10" KB3132372, this update crash my skype and mini client
          My Skype works with this update (hasn't crashed). However, I will not use that memory hog that is called a mini-client.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ty i tried everything to get back on mini client and nothing worked until i uninstalled this update.

Comment

Had my modules seized and found out there was an update that caused it, but it was under the Windows Security Update section. If you're getting an error that says "Windows had to close this program..." or something along those lines on what it worked before, this is the update you may want to uninstall until Microsoft comes forth with a fix.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks

This took care of the issue for me, thank you.

Comment

KB3132372 was to patch 19 exploits with flash player. my mini client wasn't working I just used my browser I don't trust R2 enough :P

Comment

Working...
                  X