No announcement yet.

Exchanges for Not needed Soul Crystal and Shards, Dragon Essense, & Fate Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchanges for Not needed Soul Crystal and Shards, Dragon Essense, & Fate Stone

I would like to suggest and exchange of the unused soul Crystal and Shards, Dragon Essense, and fate stone. Perhaps to exchange the items mentioned to the Tenacity mark, Bead of Influence, and/or anything that a regular player would need.

Recently, I have noticed that the Advance Mahra and Sepelcrum; beast soul are only bought with Balens or rare events. I would like to request a regular drop or exchange for these as well.

Your consideration for this request is much appreciated.

thank you.

Originally posted by R27434215 View Post
    I would like to suggest and exchange of the unused soul Crystal and Shards, Dragon Essense, and fate stone. Perhaps to exchange the items mentioned to the Tenacity mark, Bead of Influence, and/or anything that a regular player would need.

Recently, I have noticed that the Advance Mahra and Sepelcrum; beast soul are only bought with Balens or rare events. I would like to request a regular drop or exchange for these as well.

Your consideration for this request is much appreciated.

thank you.

I do not think that beast souls are only bought with balens. What made you think like this?
    Last edited by janetfdoss; 11-15-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Begging for this since, like 2 years? They wont do it. It would boost too much the players morale and would increase our loyalty, thats not acceptable for them.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

they can add new features that use old items again. for example, magic mounts use whips again. how about:

mythic soul mark that uses SC again (in much larger quantity)?
        mythic fate Brutal Edge that uses Fate Stones again (in much larger quantity)?
        mythic rune upgrade of maxed advanced runes that uses regular rune stones again (but 1 rune stone only gives 1 EXP)?
        use SC on Will Crystal Engraving (a possible future feature)?
        use lvl1 refinement crystals for mythic gear refinement, but require a much larger quantity?
        use existing dimension coords to extend the life of conquered dimensions?
        etc.

Comment

Originally posted by R27434215 View Post

thank you.
          Cant help with adv mahra or seps, but beast souls can be obtain, for free, by obtaining certain mounts and turning them into beast souls. Beast souls can also be purchased with nickles. The majestic stingray (wilds mount obtained with mystery stones) can be turned in for 120 beast souls. The arena mount (that green leopard thing) can also be turned into 120 beast souls. Ya, I know, you are going to tell me u dont do arena cos the matching is horrible - no need to do it daily, just go in once a week do a couple of battles and you will get 900 league insignia from the weekly rewards, 3k will get u the green leopard (I got 4 green leopards this month - 480 beast souls). The tok mount - 800 shards - also gives you a mount which can be exchanged for 120 beast souls. I know, you are going to say you cant do TOK cos its too hard? Go into the highest level you are able to and then leave, you still get the mount shards. There are a few others you can turn in for beast souls, look in your blacksmith, select synthesis and go to the items tab, now scroll down to the mounts. NO temporary mount can be turned into beast souls, so skip those. But check out the others, if the mount card says "cannot be recycled" you can not get beast souls for it, if it doesnt say that then you can get beast souls for it. I manage to get at least one or two good mounts a month doing this, and I do not buy any. HTH
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            Begging for this since, like 2 years? They wont do it. It would boost too much the players morale and would increase our loyalty, thats not acceptable for them.
            Haha, first time I heard that boosting player morale and increase player loyalty being detrimental towards the game

Comment

Some of item good to use for marriage tree. But I agree to add new feature.

Comment

Originally posted by janetfdoss View Post
                I do not think that beast souls are only bought with balens. What made you think like this?
                He also said "with rare events".
                Read before ya comment, pls.

Comment

I think there would be less pressure for an exchange if they allowed people to get married using bound balens... then we could use all this surplus inventory to feed trees...

Comment

Working...
                  X