Is bot already legit in Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bot already legit in Wartune?

There are someone in my server that is extremely suspicious of using bot. There are 4 IDs that suppose to be controlled by 1 player. Their action really brought in suspicion, is there any human that can login 4 IDs simultaneously? just a split second deviation. When they move they move together, like a children playing train. They always AFK, online, offline, world chat simultaneously. They also avoid contact with other player. And most suspicious action is their BR grow in very suspicious rate, gain 1M+ BR in less than a month and spam balen on 4 IDs?... that too wasteful for 1 human unless they can hack and spawn it.

For some authority please don't make Wartune worse than now.

Screenshots or it didn't happen......

Comment

it's probably a group of "foreigners" to your time zone who don't speak English. When I botted 4 IDs (or more), I was basically unnoticed (it's easier to use "teleport" or map/quest auto-movements when botting).

Comment

... oh and to answer the question, people gave up on trying to get R2/ProfCity to do anything about botters a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegas_PhoenixDS View Post
          There are someone in my server that is extremely suspicious of using bot.
          What do you mean they are using a bot? What exactly are they... 'botting', if that makes sense? 3rd party programs are not allowed; as designated by the ToS.

There are 4 IDs that suppose to be controlled by 1 player. Their action really brought in suspicion, is there any human that can login 4 IDs simultaneously?
          Anyone with a decent computer and internet connection can run four clients. Admittedly playing four would be a bit difficult.

just a split second deviation. When they move they move together, like a children playing train.
          (As Ada pointed out) It's probably just the in-game follow command.

They always AFK, online, offline, world chat simultaneously. They also avoid contact with other player.
          What do you mean they avoid contact? Is it possible they just don't know English? There are several people on my server who I've known for several years, who I have never seen say but a handful of words. Some people are just oddly quiet.

And most suspicious action is their BR grow in very suspicious rate, gain 1M+ BR in less than a month and spam balen on 4 IDs?... that too wasteful for 1 human unless they can hack and spawn it.
          Yea that is a bit wasteful if it's one person cashing across four characters. But if they really are spending balens, they'll never get repercussions from the developers. 1Mil in BR in less than a month isn't much of an indicator, considering roughly 2/3rds of BR comes from Eudaemon.

If they are hacking or botting something (which is quite doubtful on both fronts) then I think everyone is with you. But... there's no economy in wartune. He or she cannot trade items or upgrade one character using another character. So if it's just one person playing four chars for the hell of it, I don't personally see it as a huge deal. (Assuming they aren't hacking or botting something)

P.S. - Sorry to split the post up, Some of what you were saying was difficult to follow.
          Last edited by Alsatia01; 12-31-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

There are someone in my server that is extremely suspicious of using bot. There are 4 IDs that suppose to be controlled by 1 player. Their action really brought in suspicion, is there any human that can login 4 IDs simultaneously? just a split second deviation. When they move they move together, like a children playing train. They always AFK, online, offline, world chat simultaneously. They also avoid contact with other player. And most suspicious action is their BR grow in very suspicious rate, gain 1M+ BR in less than a month and spam balen on 4 IDs?... that too wasteful for 1 human unless they can hack and spawn it.

I have 7 toons on 1 server with 7 different ids. I usually don't log onto more than 2-3 at one time though because of lag. I don't use any program to run them together or anything, have to control each by itself. I mainly just leveled them to give my guild (that was just me) a br boost. Depending where they are..such as cloud city and sylph atoll there is a follow option in game...so you could see them following each other through that. Wc I have done several characters in a row making an emoticon by simply switching pages and doing each in turn. Their br may just be because of them spending a lot of money. My main is closing in on 1.5 million br but my other 6 range between 200k - 600k br atm. And I only recharge my main..for vip and spirit conv...but I do use bound balens on the others when I get them. So hopefully that answers some of your questions. Oh..I also don't tend to interact with other players alot, because I just prefer to play alone.

Comment

Following each other around can mean they are in a party and using the in-game follow command...

Comment

I could answer that one. Depends on the speed of one's computer; depends on what browsers they got going; depends that they can log in those IDs within a set amount of time if using the same browser; as for spending, it's their prerogative if they wanted to spend or not. Boys and girls, favorites (as in your browser) of web site addresses and a keen eye to which ones to use are key to making things happen. Granted, I do not have above 1+ mil on each, but I do dive in 4-5 on any day. And to make them walk at the same time, well, that's what cascading windows (since the days of Windows 3.1), and a quick click (like pages on a book) of the mouse is for.

But as others say, as long as they are not being exploited upon, then it should not be a problem.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Botting isn't allowed, but r2 won't do a thing about it.

In the pass it was really easy to catch the bots(sylph atoll, equip the sylph, look at them spamming click on your sylphs), but even sending 30min of messing with a bot won't get them banned or a warning(this bot was one of the biggest spenders on our server tho, so maybe if he didnt?). I will tell you what I tell my girl when she yells at video games when people are cheating: "Some people just suck, to compensate what they can't achieve, they cheat.", basicly, ignore them. You know they cheat, Others know they cheat, so in other words, they are useless.

Comment

- Its easy play on many IDs if you actually got good gaming computer. If need move 4 toon in cloudcity you can move them in party with most simplest thing.. follow button.. and when my Computer was new I was able run more than 8 toons same time, now its old and can handle only 3-5 or maybe its game..

Comment

Show me full legit real free player (w/o vip) who never used macro on astrals. They don't give two cupcakes if you're using any automation techniques unless it allows you to catch up to whales without paying. And that simply isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
                        Show me full legit real free player (w/o vip) who never used macro on astrals. They don't give two cupcakes if you're using any automation techniques unless it allows you to catch up to whales without paying. And that simply isn't possible.
                        Got a few in my guild, that is around my br(2.7m). But it's true, they don't care. Legit casher players will need to spend more to be ahead of non-cashers that bots, so it's just good for r2 to not ban botters, sadly.

Comment

Are you really asking that question? I don't use a macro for such. Hell, I hardly do astrals because of the repetitive click that takes toll on my arm, wrist, and finger; hence, why my astrals are still at level 3-4 LOL.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

2,5 mil freebie. astros at lv 7 or so as it's damn pain to do those and cant be arsed no macros. there, showed you one. what i win?
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I bet freeswag wanted to show the mentality of those that use macros/bots.(please note I am not classing freeswag a botter, I know people LOVE jumping to conclusions here)

Comment

Working...
                              X