R2 Perks question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Perks question

How long does this new R2 Perks event last?

what i must do finish all 5 perks in last event ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      according to the announcement date, 12-29-2015 until 01-30-2016.

and lol Winterfrost not on the list again.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

and only for r2 players again

Comment

I dunno...I spend at least 8 hours a day logged into this game I think, and mine has been saying 1 more day to level 2 for 2 days now lol

Nm..apparently you have to go to your account and all the stuff is on there...says I'm already level 9 lol
          Last edited by R289048; 12-31-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

so how does this work? 1h-1lvl, or formula is more elaborated?

Comment

I still do only online don't know how to do other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                I've been told they're permanent.
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                according to the announcement date, 12-29-2015 until 01-30-2016.
                That's just the time set by the admin for the announcement to be listed at the top of the forum. The perks will still be there after that time, just the forum announcement won't be a global announcement anymore.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i cant level up no more
                  i dont know why

Comment

i cant level up no more
                    i dont know why

Comment

So, they put in stuff that you can't turn off. Just great. More bandwidth taken, more lag, longer loading times. Good one, R2! Who the hell programmed this fossilised dinosaur dungheap?

Put in an option to turn the damned level thing off. I don't care what anyone else's level is, and they certainly don't care what my level is! Let me guess: Your incompetent website tool deliberately didn't put in that option because he KNOWS that is exactly what will happen and ruin his view of his "trophies"?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        So, they put in stuff that you can't turn off. Just great. More bandwidth taken, more lag, longer loading times. Good one, R2! Who the hell programmed this fossilised dinosaur dungheap?
                        The extra bandwidth is probably negligible, point taken though.

Comment

How are you able to show your level below your name? I see that I am able to now but can't find the option to turn it on. Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, it just showed up on it's own finally.

Comment

I'll drop my questions here:
                            #1 early aces to open/closed beta games, which ones, how this info will be distributed?
                            #2 "get early aces to hot events" what will that one do? Does it mean that mythical list of upcoming events actually exists?

Comment

Working...
                            X