Name:	Sans titre.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1779568
    i stay 14h online up only 5 lvl and they say stay 8h get 10lvl
    they lie for everything

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I would like to point out that the points are just granted if you play the game from r2client or browser(not wartune client, for me atleast). So I gotta sit in the lag of r2client, change to wartuneclient when wb/runs are

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by hothandz81 View Post
    i cant collect the reward of recharging my acct 4000 dia yesterday for 1 New Yrs Gold coin...my server is Valens 1089 my char is Ashtar...couldnt submit ticket didnt have my server on options
    You don't play through R2. You need to visit GTArcade for their League of Angels support for assistance with your issue.

Leave a comment:

• hothandz81
    replied
    i cant collect the reward of recharging my acct 4000 dia yesterday for 1 New Yrs Gold coin...my server is Valens 1089 my char is Ashtar...couldnt submit ticket didnt have my server on options

Leave a comment:

• freeswag91
    replied
    "I've been told they're permanent." EsmeWeatherwax

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Perks-question

Leave a comment:

• bokmech
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It doesn't say you gain 10 levels every 8 hours. It's showing that you can go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in 8 hours of just being logged in. If you're over lvl 10, you will gain fewer levels in that time span because it takes more "exp" to level it up.
    and whene this event will be end mr moderator ?

Leave a comment:

• lalwada
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It doesn't say you gain 10 levels every 8 hours. It's showing that you can go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in 8 hours of just being logged in. If you're over lvl 10, you will gain fewer levels in that time span because it takes more "exp" to level it up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X