Divinity Math - you may laugh a lot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divinity Math - you may laugh a lot

If anyone is interested here is some math on the number of days to reach Level 12 divinity soul's

Assumptions, your blitzing to level 50 daily and getting 1st place (15 chests per day). Note events once per month will cut approx 25% off these calculations assuming they don't change in the next 25 generations. Assuming a generation is about 25 years. Adjust accordingly to the number of daily chests you receive.

To achieve a single level 12 Divinity is 1,118,482 days! Or 3,062 years per level 12.

Each Sylph takes 24 divinity and the need for 3 Sylphs fully equipped for game functions. So that totals 72 level 12 divinity needed for the end goal at this point in time.

So the end game on divinity will take 220,481 years to achieve, thats 8,820 generations of passing the game down to your kids!

Funny I thought it was going to take forever to recover the gems/divinity etc I had taken from me.
    Last edited by jabbery; 01-02-2016, 03:50 PM.

If you don't mind a correction ...

at 25 level-1s a day, plus utilizing the synthesis event, it only takes 1310 days (3.6 years) to make 1 lvl 12 divinity stone (and get one free via event). That means you will only need to do the event for 130 years. Your great grandchildren can complete the job if they live to be 80 years old. Feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by jabbery View Post
      If anyone is interested here is some math on the number of days to reach Level 12 divinity soul's

Assumptions, your blitzing to level 50 daily and getting 1st place (15 chests per day). Note events once per month will cut approx 25% off these calculations assuming they don't change in the next 25 generations. Assuming a generation is about 25 years. Adjust accordingly to the number of daily chests you receive.

To achieve a single level 12 Divinity is 1,118,482 days! Or 3,062 years per level 12.

Each Sylph takes 24 divinity and the need for 3 Sylphs fully equipped for game functions. So that totals 72 level 12 divinity needed for the end goal at this point in time.

So the end game on divinity will take 220,481 years to achieve, thats 8,820 generations of passing the game down to your kids!

Funny I thought it was going to take forever to recover the gems/divinity etc I had taken from me.
      People used to say the same thing about Lvl12 Gems as well. Everyone and their grandmother has full Lvl12 Duals in their equipment now; except for those who had their gems taken.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        If you don't mind a correction ...

at 25 level-1s a day, plus utilizing the synthesis event, it only takes 1310 days (3.6 years) to make 1 lvl 12 divinity stone (and get one free via event). That means you will only need to do the event for 130 years. Your great grandchildren can complete the job if they live to be 80 years old. Feel better?
        I love corrections, but I think I have a correction to the correction, lol

I adjusted my math to need only 3 of level 5 - 11's (1 returned from events) to compensate for events. I also had a wee error in my levels (had 13 levels lol).

I can't figure out how you got to 1310 days, that equates to 32,750 level 1 divinity at 25 per day and that's not enough with events to make a level 10.

I think its right, who knows, it takes 559,872 level 1 divinity to make a level 12 with events (4,194,304 total actual without events).

Adding a correction for events, 25 level 1's per day and assuming only synths are done on events would mean 22,395 days to make a level 12 (61.3 years) and to equip 3 sylphs would be 4,415 years, leap year corrected of course lol.

I don't think I get 25 a day, I think I get 14 or 15. To get 25 a day does one have to blitz to 55?

That cut it right down to reasonable? lol

The only point if there was even a point Alsatia was knocking yourself dead in sylph expedition isn't exactly getting anyone ahead. Like doing maps, everyone knocked themselves dead doing 5 per day and the 16 months of doing them was the same as a few days of the new dimensions.

Comment

Working...
        X