war eternity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war eternity?

where is war eternity , how can i get in ?
    i got this message at 20:00 server time saying that war eternity has started !
    well my guising is it's for couple ppl bt still don't know how where to go to sign up

any one know any thing about it ?

thank you , greetings ,,,,
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

its for married couples, and it is not available. just ignore the message that pops up

Comment

its a bug glitch that r2 and the devs cant get rid of so it will keep reappearing on sundays till some lazy dev figures it out how to switch off or to make event happen

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
        its for married couples, and it is not available. just ignore the message that pops up
        This is indeed accurate. So far we have reported this continual weekly pop up appearance and unfortunately we have no release date for the war of eternity. Please keep an eye on the news and events for any further updates on this though/
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

thank you all for response , k i'll ignore it from now on k
          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Working...
          X