Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Popups when doing Runs and Text in game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Popups when doing Runs and Text in game!

When we are doing for example Dragon Invasion, all of a sudden Defend Sylph Atoll pops up
    and it makes the game slightly more lagged.

You click down that Pop up and then another pop up shows up, your farm is ready, more lag,
    then another and another, more and more lag.

Please get rid of Pop ups when we are IN a Run, MPD, DI etc.

Then another thing in DI, make the Text in there transparent, the time left, the info about next boss
    is soon arriving and other text that are there.

When we are collecting the rewards and click on the text our mount will stop walk if we dont click
    again on the game area, slightly irritating.

Peace Out !
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

They should do something about the pop-ups altogether. It is very noticable that whenever a pop-up appears, it causes the game to lag. Getting rid of the pop-up does not reduce the lag. It stays until you refresh. This lag increases everytime a pop-up appears until the game is unplayable and you either refresh or it whitescreens.

That points to sloppy coding, par for the course for 7Road, it seems. After seeing their products, I'd sooner hire parakeets to code than a 7Road staffer.

Comment

Text on the chat channel should be sufficient when notifying on an event. Sometimes the pop ups don't even come up when you log in, but when an event one does, it's hell for you as you try to clear such. This goes the same for icons that expand when you minimize on such just to be neat. If I want to participate in an event, I will open the icon bar and click on the appropriate one to enter. If I don't, then I would not want it to pop up on my face; I could be doing other things like MPDs or purg/necro/cata.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have to agree, those stupid popups have a serious lag problem. I find that closing the popup does help reduce the added lag, but not completely.

And not being able to click on anything behind the various overlays, most especially the bullhorn box, which is empty 99% of the time, is really annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X