Mahra & Sepulcrum D:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahra & Sepulcrum D:

Please fixed Mahra upgrade and sepulcrum event, it is very boring people have to click 200 times to get the rewards

I am so very agree with this suggestion..... not only boring, but VERY WASTING TIME. Please...please.... one click collect for these events. Thanks.

Comment

NOOOOOO,make it 1 Million click pls.

Comment

It's baffling how they managed to fix so many other events, and then reversed course and broke the mahra one. They should just forget about trying to make each event type able to collect arbitrary numbers, and set them to collect all rewards when you click it. Who is going around only collecting 5 or 10 at once? Basically no one.

Comment

It is awful when you wait to use them for an event, have over 1000 of them and then you are left sat there trying to collect all the rewards. I am sure they said they'd fix this but that doesn't appear to of happened yet.

Comment

I can handle the 150 click's, It just reminds me of old sc events, but back then it was 4,000 clicks.. You young uns never had it so easy...
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

It was 9k clicks on the FIRST WAVE. Then you get the rewards and MORE clicks. And then more clicks from THOSE rewards.

Then it cycles to the gem event and suddenly your 10k gem packs are opened and BANG! 6 hours of clicking to get them into some semblance of order, clearing your poor abused mail box, and collecting rewards and more.

Comment

i was there when the good old sc whips gems events were there, but missed 70% of them due to some scheduling conflict. typically did only some 20-200 clicks because i wouldn't use any helpers to collect rewards (being a gaming purist). but i still HATE this 150 clicks per day because it's not just tedious; it's terribly annoying to get the 'speed limit reached' message half the time >:[

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  It was 9k clicks on the FIRST WAVE. Then you get the rewards and MORE clicks. And then more clicks from THOSE rewards.

Then it cycles to the gem event and suddenly your 10k gem packs are opened and BANG! 6 hours of clicking to get them into some semblance of order, clearing your poor abused mail box, and collecting rewards and more.
                  Hahahah and then dont forget the whip event, how many clicks was that,

Thats what i think if i need to click those 150x, it is realy not the worse thing that goes wrong in game.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

The whips event was a danger. You get into the clicking zone and next thing you know, you are out of balens, bound and unbound both.

Had to take a break every so often.

Comment

1 click sepulcrum event incoming, thank you lord for autoclickers

Comment

Working...
                      X