Some Feedback/Suggestions from a new player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Feedback/Suggestions from a new player

Heya, playing this game since about 2 weeks and a few days. Played it a few in the past and many things have changed since then.
    So at first to have this all in one thread:

Include Server Brackets for new released server (like 4 or 5 server wich are at most 2 months apart)

Why?

-Sylph arena: have to face 400k + BR Sylphs of grandpa chars who play this game for years - after a bracket gets included: you face at most 2 months old sylphs

Include a "Cross Server Ranking" Based off those brackets (without any further rewards just for show) So lets say guy A got 1100 Points in bracket S3XX - S3XX and guy B got 1200 in bracket S 5XX - S5XX so hes ahead of guy A in "cross server Rankings" - since this is just for show and no fruther reward it should do well this way.

-Battleground: have to face 5m (sometimes friendly sometimes not) BR grandpas with our newly level 80 500k BR

Include a Battleground based on Brackets where new player got a chance to actually compete - this worked well in winterfrost legacy so just knock on their door and ask

-Tower of Kings

i don't think i have to go any deeper into this

Same goes for any extra events - give new server some time to breathe and their own "cross server guild wars" steel wars and what not - include them into the "real deal" months after their release...so they got a chance to gather some juicy items as well..and not just join in - get stomped - get some left overs // Old Server had such good times (i read wilds shop could be purchased without balens easy fate stones etc) and they got all the juicy events already to get millions of BR together...new server are simply outmatched by all this time and benefits and will most likely hardly/never catch up if they get stomped in every event...

Nothing will change for older player this just includes newly released and those who will be released in the future - the current concept hardly attracts any newcomer

This game doesn't care about old players, what makes you think they'll do anything for new ones, lol. Give them money or find something better to play, a lot of us are moving on from wartune these days.

Comment

If I was in charge ...

Instead of a 1000% exp boost, players would start at level 70, with level 60 legend gear (with 32 lvl-6 gems), level 60 soul engraving, level 60 iris and pan, and level 60 farms.

Battlegrounds would not be able to take away honor, and would even give some honor for things such as: starting a fight in middle area (or getting attacked near your spawn area), killing the troops (same thing if they don't have troops, for those who want to be charitable), bla bla bla.

Guild blessing wheel: replace exp books with 50%/100% exp scrolls and Empire Crusades, replace other silly things (pots/scrolls/seeds) with medallions, insignia, Vulcan packs, Enchantment Packs, Imperial Seals, lvl-4 refinement crystals, lvl-3-5 gems.

... and that's just random thoughts I had while doing a 15 minute blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        If I was in charge ...

Instead of a 1000% exp boost, players would start at level 70, with level 60 legend gear (with 32 lvl-6 gems), level 60 soul engraving, level 60 iris and pan, and level 60 farms.

Battlegrounds would not be able to take away honor, and would even give some honor for things such as: starting a fight in middle area (or getting attacked near your spawn area), killing the troops (same thing if they don't have troops, for those who want to be charitable), bla bla bla.

Guild blessing wheel: replace exp books with 50%/100% exp scrolls and Empire Crusades, replace other silly things (pots/scrolls/seeds) with medallions, insignia, Vulcan packs, Enchantment Packs, Imperial Seals, lvl-4 refinement crystals, lvl-3-5 gems.

... and that's just random thoughts I had while doing a 15 minute blitz.
        All great suggestions! That guild wheel thing would need some adjustment, since each spin only costs 20k gold, and that's a really cheap price for ECs and honor medallions and much of the other stuff. But certainly it could use a boost from the rare rewards being 1 mahra or 2 whips. Even crypt keys aren't that valuable any more.

Comment

If i was at the reins...

Instead of willy nilly server launches i would pick one day of the month for super launch...5 servers from each time zone all starting at the same time. Any cross server battles would only be from your group of 20 servers, any merges would only be made within your group of 5. This would even the playing field and cause a more competitive nature between players with all having equal chance to beat their peers having all started at exactly the same time ( no excuses ).

Comment

Working...
          X