No announcement yet.

How do we find the status of a ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we find the status of a ticket?

I cannot see any tickets in the support section when I look at my R2 login.

I tried the links posted by moderators in Nov 15 for looking up tickets. Both links just gave me "ERROR: [HTTP] Could not connect to host"

I am still waiting for items to be returned to me by R2 and read in the forums that tickets are being closed if we don't chase them up weekly, so chased my ticket up (yet again), but I still have no way of seeing what the current status of the ticket is.

Where do we go to see the ticket status please?
    Gremlin
    Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Do you happen to have a ticket number at all? Have you been emailed a reply or update at any time that you could try to reply to? Are you still getting errors when trying to look them up the way as was previously suggested in other browsers? The more information you can give the better we can try to help you with this.

If you can impart the ticket number, I can try to pass it along to someone so they can hopefully find out whats going on for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Do you happen to have a ticket number at all? Have you been emailed a reply or update at any time that you could try to reply to? Are you still getting errors when trying to look them up the way as was previously suggested in other browsers? The more information you can give the better we can try to help you with this.

If you can impart the ticket number, I can try to pass it along to someone so they can hopefully find out whats going on for you.
      Ticket no 468675

I have chased up the email after reading that they close tickets after 7 days of no communication (no reply yet).
      But I cannot find a link to see the status when I log in and look in support section for my account.

I tried the link posted by mods in Nov 11 using Chrome, Explorer & Firefox and got that error message each time.
      Link tried was: http://support.r2games.com/support/support (just realised it was the same link both times)

The link mentioned for Browser systems (http://www.r2games.com/support) just takes me to the area where tickets are filed.
      (it is the same screen that I get when clicking "support" from my account page)
      No ticket number is visible - and I can see no link to take me to existing filed tickets .
      Gremlin

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
        Ticket no 468675

I have chased up the email after reading that they close tickets after 7 days of no communication (no reply yet).
        But I cannot find a link to see the status when I log in and look in support section for my account.

I tried the link posted by mods in Nov 11 using Chrome, Explorer & Firefox and got that error message each time.
        Link tried was: http://support.r2games.com/support/support (just realised it was the same link both times)

The link mentioned for Browser systems (http://www.r2games.com/support) just takes me to the area where tickets are filed.
        (it is the same screen that I get when clicking "support" from my account page)
        No ticket number is visible - and I can see no link to take me to existing filed tickets .
        The link is working for me atm, below screenie is from 2 mins ago. Can you try again? Maybe clear your browser cookies if it doesn't?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ticket.png
Views:	1
Size:	486.0 KB
ID:	1723009
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok I have 2 tickets currently with support and used the link to find out the status of said tickets.

One said open, the other said Pending.
          What does this mean please? what is the difference between an open ticket and a pending one?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            The link is working for me atm, below screenie is from 2 mins ago. Can you try again? Maybe clear your browser cookies if it doesn't?
            Cleared all my browsing history in Chrome and tried again. Still have the same result:

Click image for larger version

Name:	support.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1723019
            Last edited by Gremlinz; 01-11-2016, 12:43 AM.
            Gremlin

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
              ok I have 2 tickets currently with support and used the link to find out the status of said tickets.

One said open, the other said Pending.
              What does this mean please? what is the difference between an open ticket and a pending one?
              So no mod can answer this for me please?

Comment

Open means someone has read it, and it's been assigned to someone to handle it. Pending means they haven't gotten to that ticket yet.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Open means someone has read it, and it's been assigned to someone to handle it. Pending means they haven't gotten to that ticket yet.
                  Hmm Ok ty.
                  But I don`t understand why one is pending as the one that is pending is my 1st ticket (which they closed) and I replied.....saying the issue wasn`t resolved and they then replied with the usual we are sorry for the inconvenience please be patient response. :/
                  So for me to have gotten a reply means someone read it surely? As also in the reply was info specific to my problem

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I think you got that backwards actually. My tickets are 'Open' when I reply to them, or create them. They get set to 'Pending' the next day when I check them; I have one pending now that has been for several weeks.

P.S. - It's about my gems.

Comment

I still cant see the status of my ticket
                      Gremlin

Comment

Working...
                      X