mount refining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount refining

i need to refine mounts 15x more to collect the 500 rewards in event(have 300+ mount hoofs in my inventory) but my current mounts are maxed since i dont have that many.
    any way to burn/use mount hoofs(any way that counts towards event) or am i just stuck until i get more mounts?

so stuck... cant do anything more till new mount.

Comment

okie ty c:

Comment

It's a very stupid feature with an even worse event, yesterday 996/1000, all thanks to a """"lucky"""" blessing at the last stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          It's a very stupid feature with an even worse event, yesterday 996/1000, all thanks to a """"lucky"""" blessing at the last stretch.
          I remember Wanting the blessings at the start......... NOW u absolutely HATE seeing it when it happens

Comment

I would only do 100 refines per day(will be slow upgrading, but the best chest/hoof ratio).

Comment

I have started to use hoof on the marriage tree had over 10k and no luck getting any mounts sooooooooo yeah woooohoooooo go wartune players first

Comment

I hate that blessing bonus. Totally ruins the event rewards. There should be a way to disable bonuses.

Comment

Working...
                X