Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mount refining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount refining

i need to refine mounts 15x more to collect the 500 rewards in event(have 300+ mount hoofs in my inventory) but my current mounts are maxed since i dont have that many.
    any way to burn/use mount hoofs(any way that counts towards event) or am i just stuck until i get more mounts?

so stuck... cant do anything more till new mount.

Comment

okie ty c:

Comment

It's a very stupid feature with an even worse event, yesterday 996/1000, all thanks to a """"lucky"""" blessing at the last stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          It's a very stupid feature with an even worse event, yesterday 996/1000, all thanks to a """"lucky"""" blessing at the last stretch.
          I remember Wanting the blessings at the start......... NOW u absolutely HATE seeing it when it happens

Comment

I would only do 100 refines per day(will be slow upgrading, but the best chest/hoof ratio).

Comment

I have started to use hoof on the marriage tree had over 10k and no luck getting any mounts sooooooooo yeah woooohoooooo go wartune players first

Comment

I hate that blessing bonus. Totally ruins the event rewards. There should be a way to disable bonuses.

Comment

Working...
                X