Cloud Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Adventure

What a complete and total waste of time, 4 dice rolls for a total of minus 5 steps....the one game i would actually spend bb's to play

I havent done it so long now tried it once in the new gamebox but barely finished it and was surprised in how anoying it is now so i skip it. CA was so much fun untill they added that mayong game to it after that it only gotten worse but thats with more stuff we like to much

Comment

CA is a total waste of time now, the rewards just not worth the time even if you do make it to the end, which most of the time you will not unless you use balens and I hope people are not using balens on this.

If we all and I mean all stop doing CA, maybe they will change it.

Comment

CA is <expletive>!

Even before its change was introduced, I had known that we are in a world of trouble. I liked the old CA where I can fight forward; nothing about this backwards <expletive>. After I read about it including such, I did what I could until its release. After it was release, on the shelf it went as I never touched it again. We can hope for a change, but in the meantime, it will be one of many useless games/events that no one wants to participate in.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Haven't touched CA since they screwed it up.

Even if you get to the end the rewards you get are NOT worth the time.

Comment

Working...
          X