Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP with the Soul cores and Ice Spirit Cores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • STOP with the Soul cores and Ice Spirit Cores

    Everbody is complaining about the drop rate in chests, well, true an untrue.... there is people that has gotten 3 or 4 mounts with tittle and I even have a friend that got 2 cards of those horrible ents in the past event..... i have gotten none.

    If something gets me angrier than being the only person i know that hasn't gotten a siingle mount with tittle, even when It's the 5th time I open near 800 chests, It's the fact that I have to throw to garbage all the chests rewards i get......

    Do you really think that, after more than half a year, we don't have the orange halidon and artifact?¿?, and if someone doesn't, he can do the MP like we all did:
    "MATERIALS TO SYNTHESIZE OR UPGRADE EQUIPMENT ARE NOT PROPER REWARD IN AN EVENT CHEST".
    They are as useful to me and 99.9% of my server players as if you gave us level 40 legendary stones

    We pass for the hooves when you well know we have 20000, no mounts and are feeding them to the marriage tree, We pass for the pure refinement cristals (All our artifacts and halion are ssssssuper refined, pity we can't get the item to refine the red ones anywhere.... ups if i upgrade them to red i get other useless item from chests)...... but to get no mount in months, not a single piece of clothes in 200 chests ike in the pass clothing shard event, and have to throw 140 soul cores and 70 ice spirit cores to garbage is to try everybody's patience a bit too much.

    I'm a moderate spender and I'm not going to threat to leave the game or things like that, but i know that till you fix chest rewards and i get at least a mount, I'm not recharging a single penny more.

    I feel stupid spending money to not classify to chaos war in the last minute because 2 or 3 players behind me had the luck to get a mount in a chest and increase their br 30K in one day, or that players way lower than me have 15K more attack because of their mount tittles.

    So suit yourelves R2, but don't take us for idiots.

  • #2
    I completely agree with you. However, there is a low chance anything will change. The people who made Wartune originally were true geniuses, the best of the best. However, it seems they were replaced since, the company changed ownership, then the code was borrowed around, then prolly the devs were replaced again etc. So the code went thru the hands of 5-6 or more teams, no doubt each time information was lost, and more and more bugs added. Right now, the people who are responsible for events and chest contents are complete, utter idiots, have no clue about Wartune, about game design, about game balance, about player motivation. They utterly lack any skill required for this job. R2 has little to do with this, as I know they are even forwarding requests to the devs who have either deaf ears or are clueless how to do what is required.

    Since many months, chests contain nothing useful at all. Since the introduction of 200+ mounts, chance for mount has been reduced from 1:1000 to 1:10000. Opening for cloth is also pointless since you can't get the set (and as such, the title) just by exchanging. Anything else, soul cores, pure refine crystals, gold, mount hoof is utterly useless as you said. Along with the eudaemon craps, even the last free player has maxed out main eudaemons resist reduce, warpath, level, so the only use of these stuff is to grab rewards for hot events. But why would anyone open 200 chest to get something that can earn him 2 chests?

    You can still exchange 210 chests for a set of cloth, so I would say chests are still good, just don't bother opening them. However, the mounts, like this whale, true to its name, no one but a whale would spend 1500 chests - aka 585 USD - on it.

    Chests should contain useful items: empire truncheon, adv. sepu, adv. mahra, henna, tenacity mark, divinity souls, gold eudaemon refine and enhancement items, gift of god, mount whips. Also the game should include a mechanism where you can exchange useless items to useful ones (even at a bad ratio).

    One would think these things wont happen ever, because the devs have abandoned the game, but you see they are still adding new things. Actually, the time they spent to make the texas hold em minigame, would have been enough to correct all bugs, the lags, and fix all issues we are asking since a year. So it's not lack of motivation, it's just lack of skill from their part.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

    Comment


    • #3
      My 50 cent.
      I think, it's motivation they lack, not skill.
      They can act fast (and effective, to some degree). 1000 resist crystal form pot, ToK abuse, treasure inventory abuse - I believe, we can name more. Their reaction was fast (but not professional). 'Cause it will harm their gain big time.
      WB health issue? SC, hoofs, dragon souls, fate stones, etc useless junk stockpiling in inventory? No one cares about it. 'Cause it is not casher things.
      All items in a game should have a some kind of a life cycle. So, there should be a way to obtain item (free way), a way to use it (for some benefits) and a way to dispose of it (for some lesser benefits). Cashing fits this way also - first, item is available only for whales, later for smaller cashers, and finally in a free way. Casher item become free here in like 6-9 months. But this game almost lack any way of proper disposal. Marriage tree was good at the moment of implementation, but now it gives you chest with junk. Some kind of junk-shop would be very good, but this require a lot of work - to measure each item for usefulness and value. Maybe marriage chest could use some renovation. Maybe something in between - chest give you special currency, for a special shop with useful items. But no one is gonna implement it, cause it is not a casher thing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Actually, making junk useful would require a 15-30 minutes work from their programmer. They could just add some new synth to blacksmith, and it would solve the problem, see this article:

        http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...o-wartune.html
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Fherlayt for your answer, I didn't know all that thiings.

          The only thing I will like to add is that, even with all the junk in the chests, in a way they are forcing us to open them:

          - To try to get the mount: like you said the amount of chests they ask for the last mount is insane so only a few ppl would buy the chests, we have to try our luck (Pity I have none :'(..)

          - They have the beast souls, and more impotant, the clothing shards: even if you have all sets you still need cores and CHARMS that can almost only b obtained by exchanging clothing shards.

          So, if you want some mount or to upgrade your clothes nowadays you are almost forced to open a number of chests for event, and eat all the other garbage they give in them

          Comment


          • #6
            This is why I just "cash" in my 210 chests/boxes to get the clothing set and move on when I get that many. It's just poor implementation. However, if people keep on feeding them (spending to R2), then they won't see it as wrong for what they are doing now.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
              My 50 cent.
              I think, it's motivation they lack, not skill.
              They can act fast (and effective, to some degree). 1000 resist crystal form pot, ToK abuse, treasure inventory abuse - I believe, we can name more. Their reaction was fast (but not professional). 'Cause it will harm their gain big time.
              WB health issue? SC, hoofs, dragon souls, fate stones, etc useless junk stockpiling in inventory? No one cares about it. 'Cause it is not casher things.
              All items in a game should have a some kind of a life cycle. So, there should be a way to obtain item (free way), a way to use it (for some benefits) and a way to dispose of it (for some lesser benefits). Cashing fits this way also - first, item is available only for whales, later for smaller cashers, and finally in a free way. Casher item become free here in like 6-9 months. But this game almost lack any way of proper disposal. Marriage tree was good at the moment of implementation, but now it gives you chest with junk. Some kind of junk-shop would be very good, but this require a lot of work - to measure each item for usefulness and value. Maybe marriage chest could use some renovation. Maybe something in between - chest give you special currency, for a special shop with useful items. But no one is gonna implement it, cause it is not a casher thing.
              Wilds shop -> Mystery shop
              It was alrdy implemented quite sometime ago and changed majorly to benefit the cash, no way was it meant to benefit much of free player.
              Everyone knew that the wilds shop brought such a blessing to the game, and when the devs realized.. they decided it's time to do something about it.
              Now it's just modified to a junk shop (literally), where you get things like:
              - epic sylph seals (even a free player can make one over time with sylph expedition and event chest exchange for star sand)
              - lv 1-5 sylph souls (not worth it ever since event requirement was raised to lv5 synthesis)
              - lv 1-6 (will) resistance crystals (with dimensions, you can forget about this)
              - eternal hearts, rose hazel (all marriage stuff can be obtained as well in dimensions chest)
              - lv 3-6 gems (lol,.. then what is crypts suppose to give?)
              - lv 2-5 eud diamonds (then what is bounty targets suppose to give?)
              - vulcan hammer and stoves (but the new mpd does give them)

              SO as you can see, they alrdy made wilds shop a junk one totally.
              The only thing worth buying from the 'misery' shop is lv 3 will crystals (for just 90 balens and 3 mystery stones), luck charms and fashion cores.
              Maybe adv mahra and sepulcrum with 500bbs if you ever come across them.

              Nothing is worth the cash by the way WT puts everything way overpriced in its balens value.
              Cashers don't benefit much actually unless you're serious enough about spender and recharge events,
              else the only perks are rewards from 500 balens recharge packs
              Last edited by Imonseph; 01-16-2016, 02:42 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vodak View Post
                Everbody is complaining about the drop rate in chests, well, true an untrue.... there is people that has gotten 3 or 4 mounts with tittle and I even have a friend that got 2 cards of those horrible ents in the past event..... i have gotten none.

                If something gets me angrier than being the only person i know that hasn't gotten a siingle mount with tittle, even when It's the 5th time I open near 800 chests, It's the fact that I have to throw to garbage all the chests rewards i get......

                Do you really think that, after more than half a year, we don't have the orange halidon and artifact?¿?, and if someone doesn't, he can do the MP like we all did:
                "MATERIALS TO SYNTHESIZE OR UPGRADE EQUIPMENT ARE NOT PROPER REWARD IN AN EVENT CHEST".
                They are as useful to me and 99.9% of my server players as if you gave us level 40 legendary stones

                We pass for the hooves when you well know we have 20000, no mounts and are feeding them to the marriage tree, We pass for the pure refinement cristals (All our artifacts and halion are ssssssuper refined, pity we can't get the item to refine the red ones anywhere.... ups if i upgrade them to red i get other useless item from chests)...... but to get no mount in months, not a single piece of clothes in 200 chests ike in the pass clothing shard event, and have to throw 140 soul cores and 70 ice spirit cores to garbage is to try everybody's patience a bit too much.

                I'm a moderate spender and I'm not going to threat to leave the game or things like that, but i know that till you fix chest rewards and i get at least a mount, I'm not recharging a single penny more.

                I feel stupid spending money to not classify to chaos war in the last minute because 2 or 3 players behind me had the luck to get a mount in a chest and increase their br 30K in one day, or that players way lower than me have 15K more attack because of their mount tittles.

                So suit yourelves R2, but don't take us for idiots.

                Well, for R2 free means anything can be given.
                If there's a reward specification, then they will have to map out and draw what you want.
                Yet they are the ones that decide what to give free players at the end of the day

                Remember when event chest used to give lv7 sylph souls for only about 1-2 month(s)?..
                That was about 6months ago, now is dark age of wartune. All the junk in event chest directed to help players build their euds.
                All hail 7Road..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                  SO as you can see, they alrdy made wilds shop a junk one totally.
                  The only thing worth buying from the 'misery' shop is lv 3 will crystals (for just 90 balens and 3 mystery stones), luck charms and fashion cores.
                  Maybe adv mahra and sepulcrum with 500bbs if you ever come across them.
                  Actually, this is not what I meant by junk-shop.
                  My thought was something like this: In this shop, you can buy, adv. sepu with SC, adv. mahra with fate stones - such things. So, you buy useful things for junk. This is because I wrote it will be a complicated thing. But I completely forgot Fherlayt idea about blacksmith. This is more easy to implement and simpler to use. And as new things come to obsolete - you can add new formulas of conversion. But this is wartune and r2. They always put players first.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
                    Actually, this is not what I meant by junk-shop.
                    My thought was something like this: In this shop, you can buy, adv. sepu with SC, adv. mahra with fate stones - such things. So, you buy useful things for junk. This is because I wrote it will be a complicated thing. But I completely forgot Fherlayt idea about blacksmith. This is more easy to implement and simpler to use. And as new things come to obsolete - you can add new formulas of conversion. But this is wartune and r2. They always put players first.

                    Yeah, at least that way we will be more motivated to do daily events.... I had to admit that 90% of them I am doing to be able to get hot event chests or gold.... I mean:

                    - Mahra and sepulcrum: i keep it for events but I'm recycling orange sylphs.
                    - Hooves and dragon cores: i feed them to the marriage tree
                    - Res cristals are almost all level 12, I need more res reduction (Will cristals), that's also true
                    - I finish the forge with stoves and hammers in next event
                    - No more soul engraving, lv9 marriage ring an satisfaction
                    . Lets not talk about sylph equip. shards, star tear shards, experience rolls for sylph, fate stones and soul cristals...... nc ((

                    So the only things I really use of the thousand of daily events are the clamps I get in Nirvana, the will cristals and gems (character/sylph/eudaemon).... the things i¡m interested in are only available for chest exchanges.... but we have a limited number of chests!!!!!!!!
                    So they should really upgrade the event rewards, or, as you said, add more creative exchanges to keep players interest...... not sure if they mind.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Are good things only for hard hard cashers¿?¿

                      Now you added Archeology and you give 90% of time leg equipment shards and stones, menawhile you have taken gold and retuns from all the eudaemon hot events

                      Do you want us all to leave the agme and close It¿?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You know of a way to get blue flames anywhere else without cashing, Cacuga?

                        Well, archeology allows you a chance to get it. Would you prefer NOT to have the chance, instead?

                        Same with a whole bunch of other things.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X