Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Deep Freeze Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Freeze Issue

Why Deep Freeze doesn't work in PvP? PvP like in Battleground, Party arena, etc. Why it only works against a bot? Maybe the developer should do something to fix it.

deep freeze works perfectly fine in all areas you mentioned only areas it don't work is enemies that are immune such as WB
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Deep freeze works perfectly, except i found it isn't 100% when it comes to party arena. Maybe it is just me.

Comment

so you are saying that when you do party arena or battleground, players are immune?

Comment

the only thing deepfreeze are working are in cata and normal mode of solo,multi dungeon.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i know what you all saying guys. my question is why it doesn't work on PvP? what's the use of the skill if it doesn't work if you're against players. It works on Duel but doesn't work when against a player? lol It's acceptable if Bosses are immune to it, but not on PvP. It should work and they should fix it.

Comment

Okay, there's been other threads regarding the Deep Freeze, and I will tell you how Deep Freeze works after testing it several times in Arena.
              Even though it reduces casting speed with 100% that does not mean that it will totally freeze your opponent. My Deep Freeze is L 2 and with the QTE combination
              I gain another Duration round. However until now it blocked the opponent only 2 times, it never stopped him for 3 times. I believe it was meant to work this way.

Feel free to join

Comment

have u tried nightmare mode? deepfreeze also doesn't have any effect at all.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Based on my testing Deep freeze does not work in Group Arena, Battlegrounds, or Guild Wars. So basically whenever it is a player vs player it doesnt function correctly. In duels deep freeze works due to it being player vs bot. My guess is that player vs player combat is coded in a different way when compared to player vs environment combat and that the slowed casting speed check just wasnt put into pvp combat.

Comment

What I try for deep-freeze lvl1 is, its status show in your enemy, right. I think it has something to do with dps more than freeze enemy. I use it in first round, enemy hit me first(I believed coz he has more rating than me)but in the next round they will hit you before you hit them. That's how the freeze work.
                    like their rating go down 100%. I think it work on PVP and BG.
                    Last edited by Meibis; 12-02-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Works for me plundering and single duels, but only if I wait until the troops are gone first. One on one the frozen player will miss his next attack although it never impacts the current attack...which makes sense. However if troops are out it's like nothing happened. On the other hand it seems like Knights and Mages are perpetually frozen anyway since hunters get in so many extra attacks. I often finish a duel with the hunter getting 5 attacks to my 3 as I try to use some of the rage I've built up.

Comment

Working...
                      X