Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holiday cheer set does it come with a title?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday cheer set does it come with a title?

as said does it have a title to come with it?

Originally posted by R283229809 View Post
    as said does it have a title to come with it?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-01-15 at 07.47.25).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1723073

I'm writing this message because the 'brilliant' people who designed the forums, mandate a minimum character quota to every post.

Comment

You could, you know, look it up in your character's titles section...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        You could, you know, look it up in your character's titles section...
        People aren't smart enough for that. Heck the world needs a Facebook group for the sole purpose of posting new clothing items that one could simply open dressing room and see. Life's so hard to click a couple buttons on game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          People aren't smart enough for that. Heck the world needs a Facebook group for the sole purpose of posting new clothing items that one could simply open dressing room and see. Life's so hard to click a couple buttons on game.
          It's FB. What did you expect? The place is like Twitter, where someone taking a dump is major headline news. "Lo and behold! I maketh a cake and all shall bow before its greatness!" (and get 40k retweets and God only knows how many likes or whatever passes for that in the universe of twits).

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            It's FB. What did you expect? The place is like Twitter, where someone taking a dump is major headline news. "Lo and behold! I maketh a cake and all shall bow before its greatness!" (and get 40k retweets and God only knows how many likes or whatever passes for that in the universe of twits).

I call them things such as Disgracebook, MyDisgrace, Litter(i.e. garbage), etc. All of this social media is doing more harm than good simply due to how easy it is for even the stupidest individual to get online and type on a keyboard. Hence, "natural selection" doesn't weed the majority of them out from being able to get online, so we have a huge number of immature/stupid morons(present company excluded, of course) populating the internet. Alas, plug-and-play has become more of a curse than a blessing.

Comment

Since most of us only get clothing title, we'll be stacking alot of defense and hp.. until a point, pvp becomes annoyingly hard to kill.
              Everybody will be tanking each others atks, and the battle trivia will have to last longer that a minute.
              Srsly, do the devs really put any brains into what they are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                Since most of us only get clothing title, we'll be stacking alot of defense and hp.. until a point, pvp becomes annoyingly hard to kill.
                Everybody will be tanking each others atks, and the battle trivia will have to last longer that a minute.
                Personally I think they should rotate the mount and clothing title stats so that mount gives Attack stats and clothing Defence and then Next event swap it so clothing title gives Attack stats and mount gives Defence.
                But then I guess it doesn`t matter to R2`s "Target" Audience as they just cash to get both anyway.......... So therefore it won`t matter to R2 either :/

Comment

They already do it with Eud oracle vs oracle fights. Why not do it with the real toons themselves?

Comment

They do (at least this time), that's why mount are hard to get and they did add sylph that ignore resistance and cost 60k balens.

Comment

Some of you are forgetting about the mount stats.
                      A +300 mount without title gives you: +1400 PATK/MATK, +1750 PDEF/MDEF, +7,000 HP.(this would be with maxed 5-star refinement)
                      S quality clothing set w/o title gives you: +400 PATK/MATK, +500 PDEF/MDEF, +2,000 HP.(this would be with maxed 5-star refinement)

With title:
                      Above mount & title: +4400 PATK/MATK, +1750 PDEF/MDEF, +17,000 HP
                      Clothing & title give: +400 PATK/MATK, +3500 PDEF/MDEF, +12,000 HP

Assuming I did all the math correctly, the mount bonuses would still end up with a much greater advantage when you compare the PATK/MATK bonus between the two. It is also much easier to max refine a mount than it is a piece of clothing, in my opinion. As for pvp fights between players that have a lot of clothing titles without mount titles, its not going to make much of a difference unless they have completely ignored their Strength/Intelligence or PATK/MATK(depending on which class you're playing, one or the other will be irrelevant).

Comment

Working...
                      X