To coco-beans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To coco-beans

For the love of god and all things that are good in this world, can u plz PLZ not use FRIGA for TOK, i know u can use ur odin or thor, plz, its realy anoyin haveing a 20 min tok battle. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ty,

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    For the love of god and all things that are good in this world, can u plz PLZ not use FRIGA for TOK, i know u can use ur odin or thor, plz, its realy anoyin haveing a 20 min tok battle. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ty,
    +1

She changes her name every 30 minutes. You would be better off to login to her server and figure out what her current name is, because it's probably already changed.

Comment

Hence why R2 should get this going:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....05#post1487905
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why the f you ask that for Kel when she forgot it once, why haven't you written anything for nacc when he had it for 5-7 days ? I know nacc is easier to kill but still it can happen, I forgot it also last night dont make me forget it every night please -magictim

Comment

anyone know the times the system takes equipment etc for tok shadows. timings used to be staggered between taking BR and equipiing shadows

Comment

Originally posted by LightHouse2 View Post
            why the f you ask that for Kel when she forgot it once, why haven't you written anything for nacc when he had it for 5-7 days ? I know nacc is easier to kill but still it can happen, I forgot it also last night dont make me forget it every night please -magictim
            What are you talking about? Kel? Kelbeans? That's not coco-beans. Coco aka redbeans aka queeniebee (aka a thousand other names) is on a completely different division.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              What are you talking about? Kel? Kelbeans? That's not coco-beans. Coco aka redbeans aka queeniebee (aka a thousand other names) is on a completely different division.
              LOL my bad then XD hahahahhahah I feel stuppid now

Comment

Working...
              X