loggin off at mini client.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loggin off at mini client.

i want to log off at mini client from R2.
    and log another account in to get the reward packs.

But i don't have a option to log off.

when i open the screen it shows the login info for half a second before it goes further
    and there's no option to click log off anywhere on the normal start up screen. .

anybody any idea's?

Originally posted by Dennink View Post

when i open the screen it shows the login info for half a second before it goes further
    and there's no option to click log off anywhere on the normal start up screen. .

anybody any idea's?
    Just use a browser to login. You won't be playing on it for long, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Just use a browser to login. You won't be playing on it for long, right?
      i want to log in the other account on the Client for the reward packs you can get by using the client.

Please read before commenting.
      i was allready using the browser.

Comment

i want to log in the other account on the Client for the reward packs you can get by using the client.

Admittedly, what you said wasn't 100% clear. "reward packs" didn't specify that it was on/for the client. For all Alastaia knew, it wasn't what you'd said.

Comment

Are you referring to the R2 Perks?
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Maybe try actually writing that you couldn't use a browser.

anybody any idea's?
            Originally posted by R217953291 View Post
            Admittedly, what you said wasn't 100% clear. "reward packs" didn't specify that it was on/for the client. For all Alastaia knew, it wasn't what you'd said.

In fact I didn't know, as the Mini-client is not available for my provider. Even more so, I was unaware that you got special rewards for using it. Lucky you guys.

Comment

Yes i was talking about the R2 perk packs.

So does anybody know how to log off ?

Comment

Yes i was talking about the R2 perk packs.

So does anybody know how to log off ?
                They are not client specific. If you go to your account here: http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=userPacks you can get the codes for the gift packs.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

As for logging out, there is no specific log out button. You can go to the settings and uncheck the Login Automatically box. That means you'll have to sign in every time you start the client...

Comment

Working...
                  X